Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

you ignoring every valid post criticising your policies is a good way to keep customers from ordering.
Yes, sorry for the lack of responses. Our site has been under a ddos attack for a week now and has been going offline regularly. We are scrambling to find a solution and it has taken a lot of our time. Criticizing our policies is fine and it's an open free market where the consumer can buy from sources that are best for them.

That said, we strive to provide customer security along with quality products. We've operated for 9 years and have a user base that is satisfied with our products. We hope to gain the trust of this forum but understand being the new guy means going through the gauntlet of criticism.

QSC prices, can you? they have all this criteria
Sorry for the late reply.
It's hard to compete with QSC as they are a lab that mass produces their products. We are a reseller. Our price matching policy states "the average price from two separate sources". However, we will be running promotions every Friday to be competitive on this forum.

Sorry for the late reply.
It's hard to compete with QSC as they are a lab that mass produces their products. We are a reseller. Our price matching policy states "the average price from two separate sources". However, we will be running promotions every Friday to be competitive on this forum.
Even then, with 200 usd per 100IU GH you are the most expensive source by far. By far! Almost twice as pricey as any other source besides QSC.

This thread is teetering on the edge....

This is just about the time that the source either completely disintegrates, or pulls it together in some way.

Waiting ...

This thread is teetering on the edge....

This is just about the time that the source either completely disintegrates, or pulls it together in some way.

Waiting ...
We all know what will happen. He will ignore everyone’s concerns and constructive criticisms and return every now and then to bump his thread with a “special”

We all know what will happen. He will ignore everyone’s concerns and constructive criticisms and return every now and then to bump his thread with a “special”
We actually like feedback and take your criticisms and concerns very serious. The main criticisms have been more lab testing and our product pricing. We will be adding more tests in the future for products like DNP and HGH. As for pricing, we aim to stay competitive and will be updating our prices regularly.

We're running a 24 hours flash sale.
Test Enan 250 for $19
MLS_Sale.png

Janoshik Tested
TEST ENAN 250 (Testosterone Enanthate) 250mgml.png
Ordering

You can place an order at:
gpsale@protonmail.com
We have no minimum order requirements.
Bitcoin for payment.
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder and don't use private shippers.
We ship internationally.
Standard shipping cost is $10 and takes 2-4 weeks.
Express shipping cost is $70 and takes 1-2 weeks
MLS_Gif_01.gif

Is Mestanolone available?

Code:
http://monsterlab1.com/productdetail.php?pid=12&cat=1

Didn't see it in the list or
Code:
https://www.monsterlabstore.com/

We're running a 24 hours flash sale.
Test Enan 250 for $19
View attachment 171493

Janoshik Tested
View attachment 171495
Ordering

You can place an order at:
gpsale@protonmail.com
We have no minimum order requirements.
Bitcoin for payment.
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder and don't use private shippers.
We ship internationally.
Standard shipping cost is $10 and takes 2-4 weeks.
Express shipping cost is $70 and takes 1-2 weeks
View attachment 171494

Thanks to your blind brewer with 3 fingers missing you're closer to T300. Might as well relabel it. It would make the test result look less shitty.

Thanks to your blind brewer with 3 fingers missing you're closer to T300. Might as well relabel it. It would make the test result look less shitty.
I appreciate the feedback and can assure you that our brewer has 10 fingers and 10 toes. It is definitely closer to 300 but still in range for 250. When possible, we feel its better to give the consumer more bang for their buck rather than a underdosed product that leaves the consumer feeling they got short changed. What's important is the lab test results and the transparency that comes with it so the consumer can dose accordingly.

I appreciate the feedback and can assure you that our brewer has 10 fingers and 10 toes. It is definitely closer to 300 but still in range for 250. When possible, we feel its better to give the consumer more bang for their buck rather than a underdosed product that leaves the consumer feeling they got short changed. What's important is the lab test results and the transparency that comes with it so the consumer can dose accordingly.

It's sloppy brewing, man. You know it and it shows that you're guessing. Anyone here can obtain raws and take a blind guess for 1/3 of the price with minimal effort.

The noobs might like it, more is better, you know, but you can't come close to the mark with mgs and you're selling shit in mcgs. More bang for your buck with that shit could put somebody in a world of hurt.

It's sloppy brewing, man. You know it and it shows that you're guessing. Anyone here can obtain raws and take a blind guess for 1/3 of the price with minimal effort.

The noobs might like it, more is better, you know, but you can't come close to the mark with mgs and you're selling shit in mcgs. More bang for your buck with that shit could put somebody in a world of hurt.
I understand your point and it's a valid criticism. If you're aiming for 250 then it should be as close to 250 as possible but in reality no lab is gonna hit it perfectly. I personally wouldn't call this a sign of sloppy brewing but I understand why people might. Our products are within tolerance that we are confident in.

If we would have come out of the gate labeling it as Test Enan 300 then would it have been an issue?

no lab can hit it perfectly that’s bull there’s lots hitting it within 5 mg and some come even closer come on man you should like a complete rookie

I understand your point and it's a valid criticism. If you're aiming for 250 then it should be as close to 250 as possible but in reality no lab is gonna hit it perfectly. I personally wouldn't call this a sign of sloppy brewing but I understand why people might. Our products are within tolerance that we are confident in.

If we would have come out of the gate labeling it as Test Enan 300 then would it have been an issue?

That's nonsense. Plenty of labs on here have their tests come back incredibly accurate to the stated dose.

you will not make any customers here with that attitude @Monsterlabstore .
the general consensus is that 10% tolerance is within limits.
you are around the 15% ballpark which is def too much. Your answer should have been "yes, this will be corrected with the next batch and verified via lab tests" and not the arguments you brought why you think it is OK.
If you were the "customer-friendly overdosing" source you say you are then you should explain why T 500 is underdosed instead of overdosed.
It clearly shows flaws of your brewer that have to be fixed. Dont search arguments, just do