MOTS-C Cycle

Pickens81

I just started my MOTS-C-I’m taking it 3 times a week-M/W/F @ 5 Mg. I plan on taking it for 6 weeks at that schedule, then 5mg once a week for 4 weeks. Then a rest for 6 weeks. Have you all have better success with 10mg 3 times a week? Also, what do you all cycle on the off time of MOTS-C? I don’t really want anything that you have to take multiple times a day. Of course, it would be great if it was similar to MOTS-C, helping with weight loss. I know I have ask a lot, but I am still learning. Also, I am on TIRZ.
I really appreciate your help so much.

I was thinking of getting some MOTS-C, also on TIRZ. Where did you buy from? Any results yet? Thanks.

I was thinking of getting some MOTS-C, also on TIRZ. Where did you buy from? Any results yet? Thanks.
I got my MOTS-C from QSC. I can absolutely tell the difference. It is amazing. I’m putting in my 2nd order now for MOTS-C with QSC. The difference in my energy is unbelievable. A lot of people say they have a hard time sleeping when they take it, but I don’t have that issue. I take it very early in the am. I take it on M, W, & F. I would definitely suggest it.i forgot to add that I’m also on Tirz too.

Great, appreciate the reply. I think I'm going to give it a try. I know you haven't been on it too long but let me know if you see a noticeable improvement with weight loss.

Great, appreciate the reply. I think I'm going to give it a try. I know you haven't been on it too long but let me know if you see a noticeable improvement with weight loss.
I sure will! Please let me know also. Let me know how you like it!

I got my MOTS-C from QSC. I can absolutely tell the difference. It is amazing. I’m putting in my 2nd order now for MOTS-C with QSC. The difference in my energy is unbelievable. A lot of people say they have a hard time sleeping when they take it, but I don’t have that issue. I take it very early in the am. I take it on M, W, & F. I would definitely suggest it.i forgot to add that I’m also on Tirz too.
What dose do you do on that schedule?

I am taking 10mg M/W/F. Definitely notice a substantial increase in stamina when working out(especially during cardio). I haven't had any issues with sleeping whatsoever. I do take it first thing in the morning as well. Not using anything else atm.