Multidose Vial Adapter

immatty

Just posting this here in case it helps anyone.

I found this Vial Adapter which I expect will help me reduce the number of drawing needles and improve dose measurement (specially when mixing oils). Once placed in your vial, you basically connect your luer lock syringe and draw as needed. If you're interested, search for 'Multidose Vial Adapter', there are also a few videos on how it works which made me give it a try. For your reference, I'm in the US and got 6 of them for around 20 bucks, shipping included.

Attachments

• Photos_KhfDa0WjFH.jpg
    Photos_KhfDa0WjFH.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 1718988263813.png
    1718988263813.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 17
Just posting this here in case it helps anyone.

I found this Vial Adapter which I expect will help me reduce the number of drawing needles and improve dose measurement (specially when mixing oils). Once placed in your vial, you basically connect your luer lock syringe and draw as needed. If you're interested, search for 'Multidose Vial Adapter', there are also a few videos on how it works which made me give it a try. For your reference, I'm in the US and got 6 of them for around 20 bucks, shipping included.

I'll see your multi dose vial adapter and up you with pressure equalizing ventilation utilizing bacteria filtered air, as well as a fluid particle filter, protective cap, and a valve that closes to stop flow when syringe is detached.

IMG_8144.jpeg

IMG_8143.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool .. I'll look it up and maybe order a few to do some kind of review!
Did any of you tried them already? If so, how it worked?

Cool .. I'll look it up and maybe order a few to do some kind of review!
Did any of you tried them already? If so, how it worked?

They're awesome. The ventilation prevents vacuum and pulls oil very fast.

The filters are bacteria retentive, I would not use one longer than the TRT lifespan of a 10ml vial, ie, 12 weeks or so.

Great .. I saw the other post where you and other members also mentioned these spikes/vial adapters, but it was mostly related to whether heating the vials so it did not came in my initial search. I got them delivered today right after my injection so I guess I have to wait till Saturday, but I expect a nice experience.

Back