MuscleCandy - US Domestic

Please be aware of fake sites.
There are some that are basically exact clones of ours. I’m pretty sure hyperlinks are against the rules here but I just wanted to post a warning about it. This was mentioned a while back on another forum but I don’t think I ever mentioned it here..
Unfortunately, someone fell victim to the scam today; please make sure to double check the url.

I've had a few orders in - always in by Tuesday, in my box by Friday. Great service - I've only used tren e, mast e, and their test - but bloods confirm and just wanted to share my experience.

I did get test E in place of test cyp one time and paid more for it - that was the only meh part of my experience, but otherwise good little op.

I've had a few orders in - always in by Tuesday, in my box by Friday. Great service - I've only used tren e, mast e, and their test - but bloods confirm and just wanted to share my experience.

I did get test E in place of test cyp one time and paid more for it - that was the only meh part of my experience, but otherwise good little op.
Feel free to share your bloodwork for $100 store credit!
Also, if we never made you whole on that shipping error, shoot us an email and we’ll make it right immediately!

Ordered a blend but instead got single vials can i just put them into one big sterilized vials?
Just draw both into the same syringe before you pin.
Draw them both and pin.

Assuming you ordered the Carnival Cruise Blend. We ran out recently but should have it back in this week.
I thought I reached out to everyone who we had to send separate compounds to; apologies if I missed you. Good news is, you do get a bit more bang for your buck.

Back