My current Generic GH ranking

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by mands, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have not tried @opti GH. I wouldn't be opposed to it as I've seen some good numbers and good reviews.

As far as my ranking goes. I haven't ran GT's or Karl's GH for some time now. So, it wouldn't be fare to rank them.

mands

2. kilsong

kilsong Member

Any opinions on TP?

3. U listed a score on pharma gh, why did u list saizen first, compared to other pharmas, less sides? i wanna try the new one, is it better for conditioning in ur experience??

4. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes they seem to have a little less sides for me.

Not necessarily. You should be pretty consistent across the board for any application you're using GH IMO.

mands

Streetfighter V4 likes this.
  5. Thank you, i noticed different sides from generics, in terms of water retention, some of them i get insane water retention, and some i dont, the result i get from gh is agter 2 weeks of cutting GH, i notice the insane difference from pre and post gh cycle, i wanna try saizen to compare with the generics i had

mands likes this.
  6. Toni72

Toni72 Member

Hello, I received a hgh blacktop, these a french source which became in 1 year the best source, hgh is tester by customers and the results are very good, equal or su périeur meditrope, androgenix tec, possible to mix on measure, peptide and hgh, for a year androgenix tec is the boss, do your research

7. Toni72

Toni72 Member

Andropin 100ui, Europe to Europe. IMG_20200527_123814.jpg

8. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

Keep your shilling in the underground at least, this is a thread about ranking/comparing brands based on experience/testing.

lucasan and Sdryx like this.
  9. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

My body responded to Sazien like no other. Not even Humatrope got me as ripped as Saizen did. I haven't purchases Saizen in a few years so I don't know how bad the counterfeit market is but if you can find the real deal, you'll never want to use anything else. JME

10. Thanks bro, i really wanna try legit saizen, as i only used generics, unfortunately i get a lot of water retention from generics even when im cutting, whats ur recomanded dosage for cutting??

11. JP1979

JP1979 Member

Haven’t been on here in a minute but have some recent labs at week 6 on Mauve Tops batch 71 used as 12iu Adjustments.jpg

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  12. 12 iu a day????

13. JP1979

JP1979 Member

Oops. 3iu a day before bed.

Avies48 likes this.
  14. Avies48

Avies48 Member

Dayum great #'s at 3iu per day

hghlover likes this.
  15. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

hgh is pulsative, so how much did you inject prior (~30 minutes) to getting bloods drawn? hopefully not more than 4iu otherwise that's not a great result

16. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I pin 3iu before bed. The labs were collected 11:27 am the following morning.

17. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

I usually run 2 ius but I ran the Saizen at 4ius. During that run I wanted to see if there was a big difference and worth the $$. I think if you can afford to run 4ius it's definitely worth it. I was pinning mornings/fasted pre cardio. Also, I was using 6/1

18. I see, yes im planning to run 4 iu 5/2 for few months, u split dosage??

19. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

I've not seen anyone recommend or test igf-1 for the purpose of verifying their HGH this way, did you do that based on advice from someplace?

20. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I’ve been testing different HGH this way for the last 2 years

EUtropin
    Humatrope
    Opti
    Multiple generics

Mighty Mouse has a thread testing this way as well. Don’t feel like linking it. If you really want I can post all my different labs on each brand and doses.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.