My current Generic GH ranking

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by mands, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

No. Maybe I should have. In hindsight 4ius all at once was probably not good for my BG.

2. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

My question was really regarding the timing as a factor in getting accurate results, which is independent of how many people have tested something a certain way. Did Mighty Mouse provide an explanation regarding this?

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

The timing is for hgh serum not igf-1 results was my understanding

Sdryx likes this.
  4. JP1979

JP1979 Member

This. I think you are confusing serum testing vs IGF.

GH use raises your IGF. One of the tests they use in gH deficient children is IGF testing which isn’t timing dependent. Cause and effect. I have to log in and look at my baseline on zero gH but I think it’s the 140s if I remember correctly.

I did test a brand of MK that put my IGF around 200 on 25mg a day.

@mands would be able to clarify this further.

mands likes this.
  5. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As @Logan44551 and @JP1979 stated GH serum is centered around timing of test. That's not the case for igf-1 testing.

If testing GH serum inject 10 iu's IM. Pull bloods around the 3 hour mark.

If testing IGF-1 levels. Run your desired iu's of GH for around 2 weeks and pull bloods anytime.

mands

6. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

First time I'm reading this, everything I've come across here, on SST and elsewhere recommended injecting 30 minutes prior so if this is correct, it's not common knowledge - is igf-1 then not pulsatory in nature but constant and such any timing intervals as recommended in the fat loss articles, pre-wo with insulin etc are either incorrect or the effect is unrelated to igf-1 levels?

In summary, igf-1 levels, at least when interjecting gh daily, are constant throughout day and night?

7. mands

Please link these recommendations.

mands

Oldschool and Dr JIM like this.
  8. JP1979

JP1979 Member

Silentlemon1011 and cmK9s33 like this.
  9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Still waiting @wildfuchs

mands and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  10. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

shouldnt t3 and T4 change when running hgh but ya bloods say normal?Ive noticed when i ran generics my T3 T4 didnt change at all but since I switched to seros and other pharma it has anyone know why?i never take any T3 or T4 while on hgh either

11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Good to see you’re still on Meso BG

JIM

mands likes this.
  12. JP1979

JP1979 Member

My levels drop to low normal when I run it at 2.5 to 3. If I go to 4 it drops out of range.

Avies48 and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  13. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

I run Serostim and take T3/T4 combo daily to keep mine in the normal range. As for generics not doing that to you, one possibility is your Serostim is pharma and dosed accurately, and the generics were not. Just a guess, but not sure what else would account for that if everything else was the same.

Boss Brady 12 and JP1979 like this.
  14. Saizen seems very expensive vs some other options. Is there a source that sells legit Pharma Saizen at good discounts for say 400iu?

Man this is expensive.

Saizen Clickeasy 24 IU

15. kilsong

kilsong Member

$155 for 24 iu... Geeez

16. Tell me about it. That’s why I am asking

17. mands

The only time I get Saizen is from someone that has a script so I don't pay ridiculous prices.

There is a online overseas seller that has specials at times but can't remember his name or sit. Something like Armisquesith. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

If any old school remembers this guy please let us know.

mands

rpbb and cmK9s33 like this.
  18. nidnoy

nidnoy Junior Member

Weird name yes and still on anabolicboard at this point I believe

Avies48 likes this.
  19. wildfuchs

wildfuchs Member

saizen costs less than 4usd/iu at pharmacy price if you buy & draw from the 60iu carts instead of getting pens, which are indeed ridiculously expensive.

mands and TRT_Training_Hard like this.
  20. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Aristamuquoh is the guys name.

mands likes this.