My experience with Jano

can you explain the process of how you receive packages with customs intercepting it? That part seems the most confusing to me. In the US it apparently is very different. What paperwork was incorrectly done and how was it done so incorrectly they came to get the package from you? How is the paperwork associated with the package once you receive it? Is it taped to the box? Is it faxed to you?
Do you expect me to know how internal customs systems work?

For all that I know somebody accidentally clicked "Deliver to Jano" button before he clicked the "Release the package" button instead of after.

It’s difficult to do so when jano explains something so incredibly vaguely “it was an internal customs thing”.

Oh ok. Never mind fellas we got it sorted!
Oh right, you expect that they gave me a tour of their building, brewed me a coffee and told me what exactly they fucked up so badly, they had to ask me for cooperation?

I'm starting to agree with @graciebjj here

Do you expect me to know how internal customs systems work?

For all that I know somebody accidentally clicked "Deliver to Jano" button before he clicked the "Release the package" button instead of after.
Honestly, yes. I would expect that. Because this is your line of work. You should know that. Most people who have never worked for CBP in the US know exactly how packages are seized and paperwork is processed if something unlawful or prohibited is discovered. Random ass people who buy fake purses on Reddit know this. But your career is built on importing samples and you don’t have a clue?

Ok, I’ll accept that. Still shady AF. Why didn't you reach out to Standfast and tell him what just happened? For years you have owned up to being the scamming conman but today decided to tell a different story. Did the tracking back then show the same?
Why do you assume I did not talk to @Standfast as soon as that happened?

Why the hell do you think he's happy with my service then?

And who do you think asked him to kindly post about something like this happening here?

I can’t anymore. This dude just won’t answer questions asked to him, just keeps deflecting and filibustering. Glad I never sent you anything

I have DHL account for my company and goods often get delivered to me while the customs process is still going on to speed things up. I'm guessing it's something simar.

Everyone in this thread
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

I can’t anymore. This dude just won’t answer questions asked to him, just keeps deflecting and filibustering. Glad I never sent you anything
Go troll elsewhere then.

Honestly, yes. I would expect that. Because this is your line of work. You should know that. Most people who have never worked for CPD in the US know exactly how packages are seized and paperwork is processed if something unlawful or prohibited is discovered. Random ass people who buy fake purses on Reddit know this. But your career is built on importing samples and you don’t have a clue?
Okay, so apparently you know so much about customs processes - how come you can't tell us what could have happened?

Go troll elsewhere then.

Okay, so apparently you know so much about customs processes - how come you can't tell us what could have happened?
Because I don’t live in your country! How the fuck would I know? Better, Why would I know? It’s not my job to know and I don’t receive mail where you live. For real bro?

This right here is why this thread was created. Jano has been catching shit and his true colors have came out again lately. He admitted to scamming Mands and creating a false report. Now all these years later he said he did that to shut Mands up? Wow, the conman lives on. What a shady guy. There’s not much else to say. If you believe Jano received a package and customs came back and got it and sent it back to the shipper you’re a dumb ass. @Standfast tracking that he shared at no point shows it was delivered to Jano.

Ironic this is coming out while Jano is under fire.
Look here fella I did not post this to defend anyone or cause any conspiracies, I too had/have my concerns and thought something was off and still I have no damn idea what the hell cause my pack to be returned.

See where I even questioned the date sequence of things, so please with all due respect don't make attempts to slander my character.
Message.png

Tracking shows it was delivered, customer says photo showed his vials and handwriting and it seems possible that there was something fucked up by customs that Jano had no control over.

Looks fine to me. Looks like the exact same thing that has happened to mands.

And who do you think asked him to kindly post about something like this happening here?

There’s no doubt you asked him to post this here. That’s why I called it ironic given your recent history.

Again, you owned that you were the lying conman for years but all the sudden today you changed your tune. If this is what happened with MANDS you could of simply showed where the tracking did what it did here.

It seems more plausible you notified customs there had been a error and asked them to ship it back so you could all the sudden years later say that you didn’t actually lie and scam. Seriously, who would own the conman and tarnish their reputation if it wasn’t true? No one would. If you didn’t scam and lie you don’t say you did. That’s retarded.

Because I don’t live in your country! How the fuck would I know? Better, Why would I know? It’s not my job to know and I don’t receive mail where you live. For real bro?
You seem to know everything, so I was almost sure you've had customs officers of every country in the world explain to you details of their internal processes and proudly show you their screw ups.

There’s no doubt you asked him to post this here. That’s why I called it ironic given your recent history.

Again, you owned that you were the lying conman for years but all the sudden today you changed your tune. If this is what happened with MANDS you could of simply showed where the tracking did what it did here.

It seems more plausible you notified customs there had been a error and asked them to ship it back so you could all the sudden years later say that you didn’t actually lie and scam. Seriously, who would own the conman and tarnish their reputation if it wasn’t true? No one would. If you didn’t scam and lie you don’t say you did. That’s retarded.
Yes, customs and FedEx oblige my every wish.
Why didn't I know any sooner, could've saved so much work.

I don't think USPS tracking numbers were even in system that long back then, but even if it did and showed so, you'd make up something else to troll about, because you are butthurt about me.

At some point I just became tired or arguing with people like you.

Yes, customs and FedEx oblige my every wish.
Why didn't I know any sooner, could've saved so much work.

I don't think USPS tracking numbers were even in system that long back then, but even if it did and showed so, you'd make up something else to troll about, because you are butthurt about me.

At some point I just became tired or arguing with people like you.

Who’s arguing? I asked simple common sense questions.

Fact is you’ve been catching heat. It’s been annoying seeing you go after everyone lately who speaks out. Your post count has probably increased by 100 in the last month and it’s all been to do what you’re doing here. That’s what makes this ironic and not really believable. Had this of happened another time, sure it might be more plausible. It’s nuts that you wrote a public apology and owned beings conman for YEARS but today that’s all the sudden not the case. There is absolutely no one that would say, yes I did the shadiest thing ever when they’re actually didn’t. Especially when their business revolves around this world. This story shouldn’t be bought

Who’s arguing? I asked simple common sense questions.

Fact is you’ve been catching heat. It’s been annoying seeing you go after everyone lately who speaks out. Your post count has probably increased by 100 in the last month and it’s all been to do what you’re doing here. That’s what makes this ironic and not really believable. Had this of happened another time, sure it might be more plausible. It’s nuts that you wrote a public apology and owned beings conman for YEARS but today that’s all the sudden not the case. There is absolutely no one that would say, yes I did the shadiest thing ever when they’re actually didn’t. Especially when their business revolves around this world. This story shouldn’t be bought
Catching heat you mean me flaming btop tank you and probably some other disadvantaged people while bored on holidays?

You do realize this thing didn't happen yesterday, but weeks ago, right?
How does that work for your argument?

What else will you be coming up with now?

I have DHL account for my company and goods often get delivered to me while the customs process is still going on to speed things up. I'm guessing it's something simar.

Everyone in this thread
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Aye. There’s so much silliness in this thread that I’m expecting Alex Jones of Info Wars to start commenting any time now.

It's good to see so many members waking up and finally opening their eyes about Jano and his suspicious/fake testing services lately.

I don't think we will ever truly know what the scam/trick is coz it's a very clever/complex one and hard to figure out.....but Jano is definitely not a genuine person to be trusted or a professional testing service and that's 100% for sure.

Jano found a way to prey on weak/gullible minds on bbing forums coz the community desperately needs a testing service for gear and currently there's not many other testing options to choose from so Jano feels like he is untouchable now and can get away with being a trickster/con artist/horrible person on bbing forums.

Jano has played this game to his advantage and is making a big profit from all his lies/tricks/scams so his offensive replies and bad attitude towards a lot of members are no surprise really coz he is basically just a low-life scum criminal defending his exploitative and corrupt testing business.

Hopefully someone can find an independent and professional testing service in the future so we can all say "goodbye" to Jano and not see him on the bbing forums anymore. I've been looking and making enquiries.....and you all should start doing the same in your own countries so the community can get rid of this fucking asshole eventually.