My experience with Jano

Standfast

Just wanted to share my experience with Jano's service and possibly have some light shed on what I ran into.

I sent 2 blind samples out (Private Lab) for verification via Fed Ex, I checked the tracking and it showed delivered and signed for.

So I went back on the next day to make note of the delivery date and time so I had this incase my results did not come in a timely manner, well the tracking showed my package moving again. I thought it to be odd but really did think much of it.

Well 2 days later I received my test results with picture of the samples I sent in and was notified by Jano that customs requested my package back, my package was delivered back to me with no notice of why it was returned. Jano Return .png

So if Jano had both samples did customs send you back an empty envelope?

i'm confused. He sent you pics of the samples. Can you say for sure the samples in the pic were yours? When you received your package back could you tell they had been handled?

What about the test results? Accurate?

i'm confused. He sent you pics of the samples. Can you say for sure the samples in the pic were yours? When you received your package back could you tell they had been handled?

The sample in the picture was absolutely mine with some additional numbers wrote on them and when I received the package back my sample where in it with less volume along with all the markings

Test results were accurate to compound but under dosed

So, to sum it up, samples were shipped and then they were returned by the customs under the same tracking number while Jano claims he had received them but customs requested them back so he gave it to them?

So, to sum it up, samples were shipped and then they were returned by the customs under the same tracking number while Jano claims he had received them but customs requested them back so he gave it to them?
Did you quote someone or you speaking in 3rd person or alt account accident?

Shit like this is why I limit my time here these days. Opt seems confident Jano received his samples but also states the samples were sent back to him by customs. This doesn’t make much sense. Let’s see more details if there actually are any.

Since when does Jano send pictures of received contents?

Last edited:
Shit like this is why I limit my time here these days. Opt seems confident Jano received his samples but also states the samples were sent back to him by customs. This doesn’t make much sense. Let’s see more details if there actually are any.

Is there something wrong with what I posted, I was just laying out my experience with the hopes that someone may be able to provide some insight on the issue as to why my package was returned.

This was my first time using his service so I cannot speak on if its his protocol to send pictures but the pictures I received was absolutely my vials.

We take pictures of all received samples for years now.
Just in case something like this happens.

Last time this happened I didn't have pictures and we all know how it ended up. And how many people claimed that something like that cannot possibly happen.

I don't get it, confusing as fcuk.

The story is that the goods were delivered to you, you received them and took out the samples for testing. You photographed (??) and tested the goods. Then customs (or FedEx) comes over to request the package back, you close it up (minus the samples you removed), customs attach the green sticker, and it's returned to sender on the same tracking number?

Did I get it right?

Quite a story. Do you work for GRU or FSB or someone like that??

I don't get it, confusing as fcuk.

The story is that the goods were delivered to you, you received them and took out the samples for testing. You photographed (??) and tested the goods. Then customs (or FedEx) comes over to request the package back, you close it up (minus the samples you removed), customs attach the green sticker, and it's returned to sender on the same tracking number?

Did I get it right?

Quite a story. Do you work for GRU or FSB or someone like that??
We had to return the samples too, but it was OK, as we only use a miniscule amount of the oils and the vials were resealable. An another case of customs fucking up paperwork and releasing something then figuring out the paperwork is screwed up so they have to recall and return it.

The main takeaway from this is that the same thing that @mands claimed couldn't have possibly happened happened again.

Except, this time the member wasn't running his own little HGH testing project at the time, wasn't BFF with trolls and we are now smart enough to take pictures of everything received, so no sticky material this time :)