My experience with Jano

I really hoped it would have made him shut up already, after years of being up my ass, but apparently he has a thing for that, just like you do.
So you’re saying you falsely admitted to scamming someone, citing that you were going bankrupt and needed the money, Jeopardizing your entire business, reputation, livelihood and investment just so he would shut up? That’s absolute horse shit. Nobody would label themselves a thief and say they stole shit just to have someone shut up. Especially you, you’re a massive smart ass

Last edited:
It's good to see so many members waking up and finally opening their eyes about Jano and his suspicious/fake testing services lately.

I don't think we will ever truly know what the scam/trick is coz it's a very clever/complex one and hard to figure out.....but Jano is definitely not a genuine person to be trusted or a professional testing service and that's 100% for sure.

Jano found a way to prey on weak/gullible minds on bbing forums coz the community desperately needs a testing service for gear and currently there's not many other testing options to choose from so Jano feels like he is untouchable now and can get away with being a trickster/con artist/horrible person on bbing forums.

Jano has played this game to his advantage and is making a big profit from all his lies/tricks/scams so his offensive replies and bad attitude towards a lot of members are no surprise really coz he is basically just a low-life scum criminal defending his exploitative and corrupt testing business.

Hopefully someone can find an independent and professional testing service in the future so we can all say "goodbye" to Jano and not see him on the bbing forums anymore. I've been looking and making enquiries.....and you all should start doing the same in your own countries so the community can get rid of this fucking asshole eventually.
This thread has been made by a happy client of mine you lobotomized racoon.

I know you are reading this you embodiment of particularly foul diarrhoea, you just pretend you ignore people because you can't stand being stomped on, but god knows I will keep on doing that until you perish.

Last edited:
It's good to see so many members waking up and finally opening their eyes about Jano and his suspicious/fake testing services lately.

I don't think we will ever truly know what the scam/trick is coz it's a very clever/complex one and hard to figure out.....but Jano is definitely not a genuine person to be trusted or a professional testing service and that's 100% for sure.

Jano found a way to prey on weak/gullible minds on bbing forums coz the community desperately needs a testing service for gear and currently there's not many other testing options to choose from so Jano feels like he is untouchable now and can get away with being a trickster/con artist/horrible person on bbing forums.

Jano has played this game to his advantage and is making a big profit from all his lies/tricks/scams so his offensive replies and bad attitude towards a lot of members are no surprise really coz he is basically just a low-life scum criminal defending his exploitative and corrupt testing business.

Hopefully someone can find an independent and professional testing service in the future so we can all say "goodbye" to Jano and not see him on the bbing forums anymore. I've been looking and making enquiries.....and you all should start doing the same in your own countries so the community can get rid of this fucking asshole eventually.
Such a clever and complex one to figure out. Yeah. The man has done 1000's of blind tests and manages to get them right.

Some of y'all really need to take the tin foil off of your heads. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Nobody could guess and get as many blind tests right as he has.

And if he was making under the table business deals with labs to give them good test results, I'm sure that would have come to light by now, also.

Fact is, him doing legitimate testing has kept him busier than any other testing facility in our community for a reason.

I'm not claiming he didn't fuck up with Mands but the amount of conspiracy shit that guys want to talk about him is epic.

Oh. And fuck you tank. You're the most annoying douche on meso.

It seems more plausible you notified customs there had been a error and asked them to ship it back so you could all the sudden years later say that you didn’t actually lie and scam. Seriously, who would own the conman and tarnish their reputation if it wasn’t true? No one would. If you didn’t scam and lie you don’t say you did. That’s retarded.
Do you actually believe Jano intentionally caused all this, just to compare to the mands situation years later? I certainly hope you seriously don't because that's the most far fetched claim you could make up with a situation like this.

Such a clever and complex one to figure out. Yeah. The man has done 1000's of blind tests and manages to get them right.

Some of y'all really need to take the tin foil off of your heads. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Nobody could guess and get as many blind tests right as he has.

And if he was making under the table business deals with labs to give them good test results, I'm sure that would have come to light by now, also.

Fact is, him doing legitimate testing has kept him busier than any other testing facility in our community for a reason.

I'm not claiming he didn't fuck up with Mands but the amount of conspiracy shit that guys want to talk about him is epic.

Oh. And fuck you tank. You're the most annoying douche on meso.
I suspect it's not tin foil on their heads that causes these cognitive deficits, so much as lead in their water. @1tank1 without being too specific maybe you could tell us how old you are, within say 5 years, and what geographical area you grew up in? Would help us identify if the lead pipes theory holds any water, so to speak.

I suspect it's not tin foil on their heads that causes these cognitive deficits, so much as lead in their water. @1tank1 without being too specific maybe you could tell us how old you are, within say 5 years, and what geographical area you grew up in? Would help us identify if the lead pipes theory holds any water, so to speak.

yawn/boring...

But congratulations on delivering an intelligent insult without making yourself look childish and pathetic in the process.

We had to return the samples too, but it was OK, as we only use a miniscule amount of the oils and the vials were resealable. An another case of customs fucking up paperwork and releasing something then figuring out the paperwork is screwed up so they have to recall and return it.

The main takeaway from this is that the same thing that @mands claimed couldn't have possibly happened happened again.

Except, this time the member wasn't running his own little HGH testing project at the time, wasn't BFF with trolls and we are now smart enough to take pictures of everything received, so no sticky material this time :)
You admitted to testing something else, now your saying you didn't?! Make up your mind

Did anyone actually read the full OP with any level of comprehension before trying to jump all over Jano? Jesus what a cluster fuk of a thread.

what happened to Standfast proves for the umpteenth time that Jano's service is a serious and reliable service. 2-3 years ago I tested several samples from him and never had any problems, such as being able to see in the forum history. some brands that I tested were the same ones that had been tested by Anabolic Lab (Simec) and the results were comparable. after 2 years of stop from the bb and everything that revolves around this sport, I have resumed training, diet and chemistry, now. Soon I will need to test a couple of new brands and see if the old brands I used have kept the dosages constant. I will definitely rely on Jano for testing again

This also seems to be an issue entirely of samples sent from the US, i don´t recall anything like this happening with samples sent from the EU.
Don´t understand why don´t just anyone on the US just sets up a Lab and test gear LOL, they´ll get rich in a few months (it´s not like there ain´t people qualified or money to buy equippment)
There is that guy that found out that turkesterone from MPMD and from Greg Doucett was bunk, he should be HPLC like ASAP

This also seems to be an issue entirely of samples sent from the US, i don´t recall anything like this happening with samples sent from the EU.
Don´t understand why don´t just anyone on the US just sets up a Lab and test gear LOL, they´ll get rich in a few months (it´s not like there ain´t people qualified or money to buy equippment)
There is that guy that found out that turkesterone from MPMD and from Greg Doucett was bunk, he should be HPLC like ASAP
It's illegal in the states without the DEA license and they don't give it to anybody anymore.

It's also impossible to keep business of anything near volume necessary to pay off the investment illegal and safe, imo.

If it was possible, we'd set up a branch there long ago :)

I swear half of you can’t read lol.

Look at the tracking, It clearly shows what Janoshik is saying is the truth. Also their website has a FAQ section that could answer most of these statements and questions.

I’ve had a good experience so far with Janoshik, His reputation speaks for itself. I don’t think he would lie over something so petty.

what happened to Standfast proves for the umpteenth time that Jano's service is a serious and reliable service. 2-3 years ago I tested several samples from him and never had any problems, such as being able to see in the forum history. some brands that I tested were the same ones that had been tested by Anabolic Lab (Simec) and the results were comparable. after 2 years of stop from the bb and everything that revolves around this sport, I have resumed training, diet and chemistry, now. Soon I will need to test a couple of new brands and see if the old brands I used have kept the dosages constant. I will definitely rely on Jano for testing again

Long time no see. Welcome back.