My experience with Tren-Hex (Parabolan)

BuildABro

I have never taken Ace or E, so I have no basis for comparison here, but I came off 12 weeks of Hex in the not so distant past so I can reflect on what this was like from my singular perspective. As always your mileage may vary. I did a metric ton of reading before tipping my toe in the water with Tren. I selected Hex specifically because it was long acting and required less injecting, tended to be better tolerated from most reports, and unlike it's Tren cousins had actually been approved and used in humans once upon a time. So Parabolan (Tren-Hex) it was for me. Finding an actual tested source for Trex-Hex that is indeed Tren-Hex and not rebranded Tren-E is no easy task either, and it's fucking expensive, but that is a story for another time.

So to make a long story short I made the biggest jumps in PR's and in body comp to date on Tren-Hex. It's got a mild stimulant like effect, and you just feel "on" like it's your mission in life when you are lifting. That awesome drive and singularity of purpose at the gym is amazing, and it continues to build the longer you continue taking it. So an almost cumulative effect over time I would say. That first shot throws you for a loop for sure, but I think after awhile my body sort of got used to Tren-Hex, as opposed to the almost driving fight or flight mode of the first few weeks.

I was pretty worried before I started taking it. I had heard all the horror stories just like everyone else, but at 150 MG a week it was relatively smooth sailing in terms of mental side effects. That said, I was not 'normal' by any stretch on my cycle either. That laser focus carried over into my work life too, and as a pretty passive guy normally I was MUCH more aggressive in all aspects of my life. Task? Attack. Task complete? find a new task. Oh, and I dare say my wife was not complaining about this new side of me either. I went from sex maybe twice a week to 2-3 times per day.

So the not so great, I can easily see where my agro nature on it could have gotten me into trouble had I dosed higher. I never legit lost control or lost my temper, but minor annoyances and aggravations are amplified significantly. Our washing machine bit the dust while I was on cycle and I was out 800 bucks for a new one and that shit pissed me off 10 times more than it would normally. I was a raving lunatic trying to fix it myself. You just have to be self aware enough to take a breath, realize that it is just the drug fucking with you, and recompose yourself. That was my strategy anyway.

More health related metrics from bloodwork revealed that my RHR was up about 7-10 BPM on Tren Hex, my blood pressure was elevated, as were my liver enzymes. HDL and LDL are often an issue with Tren Hex too, but I was taking low dose cardarine at the time to deal with those and it was seemingly effective. I can't recall the YouTuber I got that tip from. So none of my clinical markers were to dangerous levels on it, and they normalized after PCT and the passage of time, but they certainly were not 'healthy' either. My weight was up just shy of 9 pounds and my body fat percentage actually dropped by roughly .75. Eating, at least for me, is a bigger chore on Tren-Hex. It seems to have an appetite killing effect for me where I have to make a very dedicated effort to hit my calorie and nutritional goals. This was especially true in first day or two post shot. My sleep was also absolute garbage on Tren-Hex. Were talking like 3-4 hours a night level awful. I ended up having to turn to over the counter sleep aids to actually get to sleep at all, and I would wake up in the night constantly.

So all things considered would I do it again? Absolutely, and I plan on it for sure, but I have a few other things to work on first before it comes on the schedule again. So yeah, that is my experience with Tren-Hex, for whatever it's worth.

Kick ass post! Love the detail. I tried Tren Ace For the first time in February and the head change is real. I really wanted Tren Hex but could not find it. That was before I discovered MESO-Rx.

Kick ass post! Love the detail. I tried Tren Ace For the first time in February and the head change is real. I really wanted Tren Hex but could not find it. That was before I discovered MESO-Rx.
Had one guy from a certain supplier in Europe (who shall remain nameless) that claimed to have the actual pharma ampules of Tren-Hex left over from the late 90’s when it was still prescribed. It was a bit too sketch even for my sensibility, and God knows if the compound is even still usable after that much time, but it was intriguing anyway.