My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Biggest19yfella

Hi i'm Sam

I'm here for share my progress in my bodybuilder journey

a little bit about my history
I've been training since I was 15, but I went to the gym just to maintain visible abs. I didn't like it and didn't dedicate myself that much (standard teenager focused on parties and drinking, an idiot) I focused on my physique and realized that I ended up making good progress. my physical progress with my personal improvement and now I like to take care of my physique more than anything

actual :
5' 10
99KG
BF something about 8~12%

My physique Natty 2 years on gym no steroids until this pic only had a "cycle" > some clen during last 4 weeks

https://prnt.sc/dGfgBYtgGTMW (Screenshot) 79KG

So lets talk about the evolution and the cycle

So basically my diet was in a high amount of carbs tbh i almost hit 1000 Carbs in this phase

was on 5.600 calories in this time > https://prnt.sc/iTXOPW4OCzYF (Screenshot) 86KG

After it i was suffering a lot for eat more so i just drop some kcals but still gaining size (ty peds)
after it i stayed around 4000/4300 kcal for more 2 months

My cycle here was
1-24 500 Test E /W
1-24 250 Ace T/W
1-12 30 Anavar /Daily
12-24 Anadrol 100/D

My actual physique with +19kg from 1 photo

Now running on
500TEST E
500 Nandrolone

https://prnt.sc/sht0-67SuWsz
I want prepare myself to stage in like 10 weeks, I accept opinions and comments about possible improvements
Some poses from 06/06/24

https://prnt.sc/PU5pOm_VWi-Ahttps://prnt.sc/p6l1UQoPmiSM

Have you had any blood work? 24 weeks straight of orals...you must hate you liver and lipids.

Did you get any sides?
Tbh was too hard eat on the last weeks my stomach was not in his prime but i cut it and in 2 weeks i was 100%
i made some exams in 19week are a i'm latin so is hard to understand in spanish but i can post it here tmr basically my HDL was 38 and my LDL 192

So was not the best but nothing who says "u gonna die"

Also had some back acne but fixed with some skin care

holy crap, we've got a hyper responder over here...
you just need 10ui of GH and insulin and your are going in the 300lbs club....JK, don't listen to me!

for prep I would replace the nandrolone with mast, and reduce the test slowly and increase the mast till show day.... but depends on how much water you hold... also 4-6weeks out would be the time to add orals, var, winstrol

you just need 10ui of GH and insulin and your are going in the 300lbs club....JK, don't listen to me!

for prep I would replace the nandrolone with mast, and reduce the test slowly and increase the mast till show day.... but depends on how much water you hold... also 4-6weeks out would be the time to add orals, var, winstrol

Kids 19. The answer is not swapping drugs, it’s getting off them.

Kids 19. The answer is not swapping drugs, it’s getting off them.
Look, I don't think he's gonna get off irrespective of what we say.. unless he gets horrible sides or other serios issues... I was giving him advice to try to reduce the health negatives hence no tren...

And would you tell arnold, dorian etc the same thing when they started at a young age?? The kid seems to have the genetics for it....

the best thing to do is get a coach and not ask random dudes in a forum that 98% of them look worst then him after a decade of use and abuse....

Look, I don't think he's gonna get off irrespective of what we say.. unless he gets horrible sides or other serios issues... I was giving him advice to try to reduce the health negatives hence no tren...

And would you tell arnold, dorian etc the same thing when they started at a young age?? The kid seems to have the genetics for it....

the best thing to do is get a coach and not ask random dudes in a forum that 98% of them look worst then him after a decade of use and abuse....
that was all the validation the kid needed.

now he will ignore every single other thing anyone says. good work

This is bodybuilding forum...not a stop doing steroids because I say so forum... he is 20years old for fuck sakes not 15...
Just because he did a stupid first cycle does not invalidate his results....

Don't push me off the cliff I already want to jump lmao

Jokes aside, I'm very down to earth, my grandfather was a bodybuilder and to this day he's still in great shape at 72 years old like 75kg 1.68 7% BF completly natty i will post some photos of his physique here, he's my inspiration. but when i said for him what i do he said bodybuilding is a marathon not a 100 meter race and considering that I was a bit exaggerated at first
I won't do it again but I can't deny that for me it was a positive experience, saying how much it impacted my health x shape my exams changed very little, the only thing that made it worse was my stomach

So in my opnion that make me mind better about what bodybuilding is i have 100% certain some guys make it more time than me but them didnt assume it

Tren Ace for first cycle and for 24 weeks !!!!! Enough Said
To be honest, that was the thing, my master (my grandfather) scolded me the least, he said that the dose was very low so it wouldn't affect me that much, he told me to never take more than 300 mg unless I could get a pro card like him also didnt use for more than 12 weeks in row next time i learned with it (he got this shit in the 80s where it was fucking difficult he says that now pro cards are distributed in cereal boxes and that any good athlete can have them) I don't know how true this is I don't follow competitions that much

Relax brother I grew up in a shitty place with dangerous things around me if I didn't listen to people with more experience I wouldn't be alive growing up in a shitty city like this my ego didn't grow along with my muscles dw about it but i understand your point i'm not like that i really accept advices