My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Look, I don't think he's gonna get off irrespective of what we say.. unless he gets horrible sides or other serios issues... I was giving him advice to try to reduce the health negatives hence no tren...

And would you tell arnold, dorian etc the same thing when they started at a young age?? The kid seems to have the genetics for it....

the best thing to do is get a coach and not ask random dudes in a forum that 98% of them look worst then him after a decade of use and abuse....
Ty for that point compare myself with these guys really improved my day lol even my dad wasnt gentle like u with me XDD ty bro i will continue and i will dont run more +12 on tren i promise

Ty for that point compare myself with these guys really improved my day lol even my dad wasnt gentle like u with me XDD ty bro i will continue and i will dont run more +12 on tren i promise
I would advice against tren altogether especially for bulking... almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages ... there are exceptions of course
for contest prep it has its place once you are a pro(if you get there, it is not a given....) ... but for now there is no point to using it...

Updating my grandfather pics https://prnt.sc/FPAihuJrtP7Q (Screenshot)
https://prnt.sc/j3lzwef5C0Dihttps://prnt.sc/TEjIaIlJz_inhttps://prnt.sc/_NRpb7hB6tmr
AT 72 natty // taking care of 3 kids his entire life with all the love in world that is my hero and my favorite bodybuilder from all time

Legend
i will post some photos of his physique here, he's my inspiration.

I would advice against tren altogether especially for bulking... almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages ... there are exceptions of course
for contest prep it has its place once you are a pro(if you get there, it is not a given....) ... but for now there is no point to using it...
I understand my grandfather told me to avoid taking long preparations with finaplix (that's what he calls trenbolone, I don't know why I think it was the name that was used at the time) he told me to use what they currently call nandrolone phenyl propionate. Have you already used this? Are the effects similar? he said it is a cousin of trembo that contains practically 80% of the effect but without side effects so the dosage can be much higher without cause too much dmg

I understand my grandfather told me to avoid taking long preparations with finaplix (that's what he calls trenbolone, I don't know why I think it was the name that was used at the time) he told me to use what they currently call nandrolone phenyl propionate. Have you already used this? Are the effects similar? he said it is a cousin of trembo that contains practically 80% of the effect but without side effects so the dosage can be much higher without cause too much dmg
that would be NPP it is a short ester version of nandrolone and apart from also being a 19 nor like tren they share very little in effects and side effects... traditionally people grow in the offseason with nandrolone eother Deca or Npp and cut with tren

I see now that you lack allot of knowledge, and should really start reading this forum religiously, you will stay safe and make better progress also DO NOT overlook food and training without that no progress is possible even with all the drugs.

that would be NPP it is a short ester version of nandrolone and apart from also being a 19 nor like tren they share very little in effects and side effects... traditionally people grow in the offseason with nandrolone eother Deca or Npp and cut with tren

I see now that you lack allot of knowledge, and should really start reading this forum religiously, you will stay safe and make better progress also DO NOT overlook food and training without that no progress is possible even with all the drugs.
Got it ty for the help i will focus in learn about peds / training i'm on a good spot in my opnion i will post somethings about my workout here

but my basic are

Bench press (i only make it with dumbells) 60kg for 11 reps

Squat 160 for 7 reps (i feel i can do like 2 more but i never go for them i didnt have a trustable spot)

Deadlift 200 for 8 reps

Biceps curl 25 x 25 for +10 reps (my strongest point is my arms no doubt but i'm very weak on shoulders need improve it)

i will try record some exercices and post it here in these nexts days

Last edited:
This is bodybuilding forum...not a stop doing steroids because I say so forum... he is 20years old for fuck sakes not 15...
Just because he did a stupid first cycle does not invalidate his results....
It's literally a harm reduction forum.

Relax brother I grew up in a shitty place with dangerous things around me if I didn't listen to people with more experience I wouldn't be alive growing up in a shitty city like this my ego didn't grow along with my muscles dw about it but i understand your point i'm not like that i really accept advices
Then listen to this.
Fuck all those drugs, at your age and training expereince you shouldn't be fucking around with any of them in the first place.

Ideally you'd toss all your shit in the trash and come back to it in a few years.

I don't expect you'll do that, so at the very least you should be doing absolutely nothing more than light cycles at the absolute most.
Test only.
No orals, no peptides, no SARMs garbage, and especially no fucking tren.

Follow that advice and you'll thank me in a few years

Then listen to this.
Fuck all those drugs, at your age and training expereince you shouldn't be fucking around with any of them in the first place.

Ideally you'd toss all your shit in the trash and come back to it in a few years.

I don't expect you'll do that, so at the very least you should be doing absolutely nothing more than light cycles at the absolute most.
Test only.
No orals, no peptides, no SARMs garbage, and especially no fucking tren.

Follow that advice and you'll thank me in a few years
I understand what you mean and it makes sense but I have some personal goals, one of which is to ensure that some people see me become a champion. I don't have any free years for that them already too old, also I need to build a stable career, I also live on $300 per month with my 2 lil bros and I earn a "lot of money for someone in my country", this is not the type of reality I want to live forever, want take my family out here also you have experience but don't consider other factors, not everyone can wait but i understand what u mean didnt risk my health for that and i got it i will compete some shows with only clen test and some npp prob and try work in my social media for maybe start get some money with that and go out from here looks more real than still here for years without try something

My country is dying like venezuela and i didnt want still here for a long time and the easier way to change it is focusing in something who i'm already good not making it for money i love it but i need focus in that for now i literally earn more than a lawyer here and i still fucked Sorry for the rant, I know your intentions are good but i cant hear them all but i will follow the biggest part ty for put some time giving advices take care sir

I understand what you mean and it makes sense but I have some personal goals, one of which is to ensure that some people see me become a champion. I don't have any free years for that them already too old, also I need to build a stable career, I also live on $300 per month with my 2 lil bros and I earn a "lot of money for someone in my country", this is not the type of reality I want to live forever, want take my family out here also you have experience but don't consider other factors, not everyone can wait but i understand what u mean didnt risk my health for that and i got it i will compete some shows with only clen test and some npp prob and try work in my social media for maybe start get some money with that and go out from here looks more real than still here for years without try something

My country is dying like venezuela and i didnt want still here for a long time and the easier way to change it is focusing in something who i'm already good not making it for money i love it but i need focus in that for now i literally earn more than a lawyer here and i still fucked Sorry for the rant, I know your intentions are good but i cant hear them all but i will follow the biggest part ty for put some time giving advices take care sir
Then all that considered, dumping a bunch of money, that is already limited for you, on a ton of gear is responsible.

My all means, do what you need to to get your financial freedom, but don't expect to make a penny bodybuilding and don't rely exclusively on blowing up on social media.

Out of the millions that try, only very very few get the proper exposure and luck to actually make any money on it.

Then all that considered, dumping a bunch of money, that is already limited for you, on a ton of gear is responsible.

My all means, do what you need to to get your financial freedom, but don't expect to make a penny bodybuilding and don't rely exclusively on blowing up on social media.

Out of the millions that try, only very very few get the proper exposure and luck to actually make any money on it.
like I even talked to a guy in private about who called me for my post here I basically only managed to take these things because they gave me for free I can't afford it financially and it's not a matter of work I make an effort every day and I still get paid well, but it's not enough to pay for most of my family, I know what you mean, bodybuilding isn't financially guaranteed, my grandfather won over guys who were Olympians at the beginning of their careers, and even then he didn't become a millionaire and they don't even remember his career. name when they talk about oldschool it's a thankless sport I know that but it's what I have at the moment i didnt have any other way for try something

Ty for say it mate here is the most actuals

https://prnt.sc/PU5pOm_VWi-A
and side chest

https://prnt.sc/p6l1UQoPmiSM
I think you need more size to really stand out. However, the pictures might not display your real size.

Anyway, you might benefit better to get a real coach and dedicate to your goals 100%.

Retarded first cycle. “+20kg” but no photos.

Neat. Join the list of young kids headed for lifelong TRT and organ issues throwing shit at the wall to see what’ll stick.

Retarded first cycle. “+20kg” but no photos.

Neat. Join the list of young kids headed for lifelong TRT and organ issues throwing shit at the wall to see what’ll stick.
wdym with no photos sir i literally post 5 photos here
I'll wait my gf come from his job and ask for she record my actual physique and post it here "no photos" got me

Last edited:
I think you need more size to really stand out. However, the pictures might not display your real size.

Anyway, you might benefit better to get a real coach and dedicate to your goals 100%.

Ty mate i will start a off season now again i still "lean" but i think i didnt gain too much fat will try make it for a lil bit more and maybe make a contest for a regional thing