My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Honestly? This guy has potential, but 0 knowledge and retarded cycle planning, once he gets that done he'll be winning shows right and left.

Also Npp / deca is not a good compound to use for a show because it makes you bloated and doesn't give you a dry look which is needed to win shows, use deca / npp for the off season when you're trying to grow.

@29trt @Mac11wildcat @BigTomJ will have one show in a city close from here in 5 weeks i was wanting to go bcs i can go with bus very cheap but i only have here 2 vials of Test like 40 caps of anavar and some very old clen like 2 years ago also a friend also said he can give me some t3/t4 but idk how to use it and also didnt know if i need the show is on 5 weeks is too close in my opnion but can i have some opnions here i post a recent video of my condition is possible go on stage with this condition on 5 weeks ? if yes how i can do it in the safest way ? tysm for all u guys trying help me with your opnions Cya

my physique now Biggest19yfella - Album on Imgur

@29trt @Mac11wildcat @BigTomJ will have one show in a city close from here in 5 weeks i was wanting to go bcs i can go with bus very cheap but i only have here 2 vials of Test like 40 caps of anavar and some very old clen like 2 years ago also a friend also said he can give me some t3/t4 but idk how to use it and also didnt know if i need the show is on 5 weeks is too close in my opnion but can i have some opnions here i post a recent video of my condition is possible go on stage with this condition on 5 weeks ? if yes how i can do it in the safest way ? tysm for all u guys trying help me with your opnions Cya

my physique now Biggest19yfella - Album on Imgur
In 99% of situations I'd say 5 weeks is far too short.

But you are already really lean.

You won't be able to really come in the same as if you had a full 12+ week prep, but I think you could potentially diet down for a good showing and get the experience of competing.

It's not ideal, but I do think it would be possible for you to make a respectable showing

In 99% of situations I'd say 5 weeks is far too short.

But you are already really lean.

You won't be able to really come in the same as if you had a full 12+ week prep, but I think you could potentially diet down for a good showing and get the experience of competing.

It's not ideal, but I do think it would be possible for you to make a respectable showing
sorry for ask it for u i know i'm taking too much time but i'm really lost i'm now on like 3800-4200 kcal also with bulking peds nandrolone and test i should change it imediatly ? like down 1000 kcals and take out the nandrolone ? or i should make it progressive ? like down 500 kcal per week or something like that never had a cut in my life tbh i always bulk sometimes more kcals sometimes less but always "bulking" eating too much etc...

sorry for ask it for u i know i'm taking too much time but i'm really lost i'm now on like 3800-4200 kcal also with bulking peds nandrolone and test i should change it imediatly ? like down 1000 kcals and take out the nandrolone ? or i should make it progressive ? like down 500 kcal per week or something like that never had a cut in my life tbh i always bulk sometimes more kcals sometimes less but always "bulking" eating too much etc...
What are you running now, what do you have on hand, is it deca or npp?

It's hard to say since you've never dieted down or cut before, so we don't know how your hunger signaling will be like, how rapidly you'll drop the weight, ect.
I would start with 500, then adjust from there on the following week.

What are you running now, what do you have on hand, is it deca or npp?

It's hard to say since you've never dieted down or cut before, so we don't know how your hunger signaling will be like, how rapidly you'll drop the weight, ect.
I would start with 500, then adjust from there on the following week.
actually 500 nandrolone 500 test i runned it only for 2 weeks so didnt stack too much on blood

i have some test anavar clen and a friend said he can give me some t3 and t4 but i didnt know how to use and if i need it tbh

also got it i will decay it slowly 500 per week

Last edited:
actually 500 nandrolone 500 test i runned it only for 2 weeks so didnt stack too much on blood

i have some test anavar clen and a friend said he can give me some t3 and t4 but i didnt know how to use and if i need it tbh

also got it i will decay it slowly 500 per week
Deca, or NPP?

You won't need t3/t4

This would be your first ever show?

yeah don't touch your t3/t4! you will burn through muscle if you don't know exactly what you are doing
this is your first show competing, but have you ever been to that particular show as a spectator? I ask because knowing what to expect in terms of how ripped the other competitors are is going to be very useful for your very short prep...
If guys ussually show up ripped in your weight class than you will need to maybe sacrifice some mass and diet much harder
Remember in bodybuilding the most ripped guy usually wins ( not at the Olympia though :p)

Deca, or NPP?

You won't need t3/t4

This would be your first ever show?
Yes will be the first one i never tried down my bodyfat this much, is Deca

Ok i will dont touch that tbh i was studying a lil and i think i will never use that shit LMAO looks terrible side effects

yeah don't touch your t3/t4! you will burn through muscle if you don't know exactly what you are doing
this is your first show competing, but have you ever been to that particular show as a spectator? I ask because knowing what to expect in terms of how ripped the other competitors are is going to be very useful for your very short prep...
If guys ussually show up ripped in your weight class than you will need to maybe sacrifice some mass and diet much harder
Remember in bodybuilding the most ripped guy usually wins ( not at the Olympia though :p)
Never watched one as a spectator only online but i watched like almost 100 shows until now i like it but i didnt know how them look irl just some friends who compete from my gym and i saw them 3 4 days out

Yes will be the first one i never tried down my bodyfat this much, is Deca

Ok i will dont touch that tbh i was studying a lil and i think i will never use that shit LMAO looks terrible side effects
Drop the deca in a week.
Run run the test up to 3-4 days out
run the var into the show

pm me or tag me in a post as you get closer and ill help you with your peek

Heyy whatsupp just updating 25 days out a old school athetle was helping me now he made my plan and helping with almost everything. here i'm 3 days with low carbs so really flat

Diet on
2900 kcal he said we will try decay in max to 1900 in last week not lower than that bcs i'm getting hungry as fck with 2900 so 1900 for 1 week will be our max prob (but that can be lower if i can hold it more first time i'm cutting so i'm suffering a lot for eat too much less than normal)

Current peds are on
500 test
20 mg of anavar
25 mcg of clen

in 3 days we will change for

600 test
40 mg anavar
50 mcg of clen

we will cut all injectables 7 days out and still with the anavar and clen only

Attachments

• shape 25 days out.jpg
    shape 25 days out.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 149
Really good spot, glad you got some help bringing it home.

You'll have a good showing, just dig deep and enjoy the suffering, it'll be over before you know it and it'll all be worth it

Dude what a sick genetic mofo you are, i'm really amazed! Especially your upper body has top tier proportions, please monitor your health, be responsible with your aas use and watch yourself mutating. I think you really have the potential to achieve pretty good results if you proceed with caution.

Dude what a sick genetic mofo you are, i'm really amazed! Especially your upper body has top tier proportions, please monitor your health, be responsible with your aas use and watch yourself mutating. I think you really have the potential to achieve pretty good results if you proceed with caution.
Tysm for the words bro my legs suffered in that period without carbs lose too much size on them but i think we will can balance it more in show day

updating after a huge carbup almost 1.300 carbs
20 days to show condition on my prime in life

we made some changes my diet was on

low carb days 1900 kcal

only 300 g of rice in 2 refs

high carb days 2400 kcal

300g of rice in 5 meals

i still eating 5x per day and trying make some low calorie cheats meal for still on diet i liked one too much

ice and strawberry with some water in mixer for 1 min make a smoothie really tasty well

i will keep using it if someone know other one lmk

cycle now changed also my coach got some peds for me (i didnt have $ to buy peds so i was doing this prep with low amounts but my new coach was helping me with it and he gives me some stuff)

Cycle now was on

600 Test we changed for Testosterone propionate now
60 mg of anavar
40 mg of winny (only in workout days)
75 mg of clen (he said we will mantain this amount and didnt increase it more i didnt have any sides outside some cramps)

I'm felling very happy with my physique now and i'm confident with the show LETS GO! i will keep updating here until the show day if possible and i back with the results after

Attachments

• posing 26 06.png
    posing 26 06.png
    186 KB · Views: 122
  • frond lat.png
    frond lat.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 111
  • side chest.png
    side chest.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 116

Sponsors

Latest posts