My journey from permabulk to get jacked

Haha true! Thanks man, abs it's sort of a new thing for me, haven't seen or felt them for 13 years and definitely I'm happy with it. :)
Looks like you could have put on 10+ pounds of muscle on top of loosing all the fat, is that accurate or an illusion?

I’ve heard you can rub preparation h or some crap or hemroid cream on your abdomen and seranwrap it and that will help tighten the skin. Years back my wife had some bad stretch marks almost like deep scars and loose skin after having kids and just after a few years of keeping the area tight and using only coco butter it got 90% better I’d say.

I’ve heard of guys getting the tummy tuck I think that’s a bit feminine for a man to wana do.

For me it’s my love handles that are the last to come off I start losing muscle by the time they go away.

Looks like you could have put on 10+ pounds of muscle on top of loosing all the fat, is that accurate or an illusion?

Not quite sure i understood what you wrote. You mean i could recomp better and add 10 pounds of muscle while i lost that fat? Or that i actually look like i've put some muscle besides losing the fat?

I’ve heard you can rub preparation h or some crap or hemroid cream on your abdomen and seranwrap it and that will help tighten the skin. Years back my wife had some bad stretch marks almost like deep scars and loose skin after having kids and just after a few years of keeping the area tight and using only coco butter it got 90% better I’d say.

I’ve heard of guys getting the tummy tuck I think that’s a bit feminine for a man to wana do.

For me it’s my love handles that are the last to come off I start losing muscle by the time they go away.

I haven't heard this at all honestly. Age plays a big role on the skin elasticity, i'm sure if i had done it 10 years ago i'd had a chance to get rid of the excess skin. From my short research years ago i came to a conclusion that best thing to get rid of it is to lean out, like real lean below 10%bf and hold there for like 1-2 years without having any weight fluctuations. Somehow body starts to absorb that skin always in conjuction with collagen, stretch mark cremes, antioxidants, Vit E and whatever you can get your hands on.

I'm really not considering doing the tummy tuck. I've heard you need plenty of weeks until you return to gym and your job if you have a physical taxing job and this is not something i could deal with now. Regular liposuction could be done also, with not perfect results but it can improve image a lot and it's way less invasive. Maybe in the future.

Not quite sure i understood what you wrote. You mean i could recomp better and add 10 pounds of muscle while i lost that fat? Or that i actually look like i've put some muscle besides losing the fat?

I haven't heard this at all honestly. Age plays a big role on the skin elasticity, i'm sure if i had done it 10 years ago i'd had a chance to get rid of the excess skin. From my short research years ago i came to a conclusion that best thing to get rid of it is to lean out, like real lean below 10%bf and hold there for like 1-2 years without having any weight fluctuations. Somehow body starts to absorb that skin always in conjuction with collagen, stretch mark cremes, antioxidants, Vit E and whatever you can get your hands on.

I'm really not considering doing the tummy tuck. I've heard you need plenty of weeks until you return to gym and your job if you have a physical taxing job and this is not something i could deal with now. Regular liposuction could be done also, with not perfect results but it can improve image a lot and it's way less invasive. Maybe in the future.
Yea looks like you could have put on muscle in the process.

And for sure age plays a big role.

Yea recovery time from the surgery and other complications, internal bleeding ect, not worth it for me, unless you are really planning on making money with your body or something. The lipo does seem safer.

Yea looks like you could have put on muscle in the process.

Who knows? Maybe i'm a hyporesponder or i need more gear in general, 325mg test and 150 primo you can't call it a real cycle especially being in a 900cal deficit, more than a baby cycle. Perhaps 500mg test alone would do better.