Naming a source with floaters

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

Curious about others perspectives on this. I'm well aware this is a harm reduction forum, and this is precisely what it's for, But..

Would you be afraid to name a source publicly on the forum if they sent you oil with floaters in it? Does anyone else have a concern about retaliation by the source since they have your address and name?

I know everyone will say "jUsT gEt a pO boX" let's just pretend that's not in the equation for normal people ordering personal amounts of gear.

What's your idea of a good solution to this?

1. First contact privately and ask for replacement, or if no replacement name source publicly

2. Name source publicly immediately so others can check their vials?

3. Not say anything out if fear of retaliation

I hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday.

Name source publicly immediately so others can check their vials?
Quality control is a must for any source now, it's 2023, not 2003.

This is the solution I would choose and I believe it's the right thing.

I exposed Majestic lab like half a year ago. It is what it is. They couldn't get their shit fixed, so they're out.

Check out the thread for Symbiotics. He was a phenomenal source and one day went downhill because of floaters. We lit him up very publicly. People were posting pictures and warning others not to order from him. Take a look for yourself.

What's your idea of a good solution to this?

1. First contact privately and ask for replacement, or if no replacement name source publicly

2. Name source publicly immediately so others can check their vials?

3. Not say anything out if fear of retaliation
IMHO, this should always be done --> Name source publicly immediately so others can check their vials

The concern of some sort of retaliation is legitimate. I would recommend keeping your MESO user account details completely independent and separate from any account that provides personally-identifying information to a source.

It's called harm reduction for a reason.

No one in their right mind would retaliate to a customer for a legitimate problem.

IMHO, this should always be done --> Name source publicly immediately so others can check their vials

The concern of some sort of retaliation is legitimate. I would recommend keeping your MESO user account details completely independent and separate from any account that provides personally-identifying information to a source.
Yes. I would agree. However I like to leave comments about sources and feedback for the community..so it's difficult to keep your details private while also providing feedback.

Yes. I would agree. However I like to leave comments about sources and feedback for the community..so it's difficult to keep your details private while also providing feedback.
Why can't you do both? This is a rhetorical question.

I don't think any source will ask you for your MESO username when placing an order. If they did, just say you don't have MESO account.

Also there is a concern about sources sharing information with other sources.

Example- (made up company names for this example)

I get a floater from kings anabolics, I post about it publicly. It causes a lot of lost revenue for them.

They look in my comments and see I left a TA review for Johnsons SERMS company. Kings anabolics offers Johnsons SERMS money for my information. Money talks, as you know.

This whole subject came to my mind after I read on SST about a source Musclecandy having someone drive by a customer's home who posted pics of floaters. Allegedly this customer was a competitor of theirs Axle labs and recognized their license as a former employee.

I don't care about the details of this scenario or who was actually shilling or lying ect. It just raised some awareness for me

Why can't you do both? This is a rhetorical question.

I don't think any source will ask you for your MESO username when placing an order. If they did, just say you don't have MESO account.
Maybe I worded my reply incorrectly, sorry....say I buy 10x MENT from a source, Then I post on the thread "3 day TA, thanks ..loving the MENT no pip"

Then my next order I have floaters in my test e

The source could easily be like ok who ordered ment during that 3 day period. This is the same customer who said he had floaters.

I suppose I could just be very vague about my order when leaving feedbacks. But for most of us that's already too late and we've posted detailed comments on our purchases.

Really depends if floaters are rubber stopper melting (wont go through needle), or improperly brewed gear. I had prop and tren ace crashing in freezing winter couple times.

Name the source.

Retaliation would be a poor decision from a business standpoint. Most sources would appreciate the feedback and maybe take an extra step to inspect all vials or changing filters more frequently.

The only source I’ve seen threaten to retaliate was Naps. He was offering sources thousands of dollars for a members address here. If he actually did follow through I’m sure his reputation would be even worse than it is now.

Sure, but as soon as you post publicly and then contact them about the issue they're going to know who you are unless it's a widespread issue.

Still think they should be named regardless, just saying.

Are you talking floaters once you received the vial? or after use (rubber stopper breaking down)? Because one case just shows they’re being careless with the process and not inspecting the vials. The other shows that they could use feedback to improve or change their stoppers

Are you talking floaters once you received the vial? or after use (rubber stopper breaking down)? Because one case just shows they’re being careless with the process and not inspecting the vials. The other shows that they could use feedback to improve or change their stoppers
Floaters as in filter material or some hairs or something. I don't really consider coring of a vial top as floaters, because you create that yourself by using too big of a needle. I also don't mean crashed gear either.

Floaters as in filter material or some hairs or something. I don't really consider coring of a vial top as floaters, because you create that yourself by using too big of a needle. I also don't mean crashed gear either.
yeah that should be called out so it can be addressed, that’ll lead to infections so the source and people buying should be aware

Check out the thread for Symbiotics. He was a phenomenal source and one day went downhill because of floaters. We lit him up very publicly. People were posting pictures and warning others not to order from him. Take a look for yourself.
Just looked up his thread, Man...he had a very nice sterile looking set up too. Then contaminated his products with hairs and cigarette ash...That's wild.

Had great prices too

if you ordered test cyp, then 3-4 weeks later posted on a random meso handle about floaters, unless you were the only one to order from them how would they know? And how would they connect you to that order? Just dont say your whole order, just show the floaters and a photo