Naming a source with floaters

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
I'm starting to think that a little myself. Did this guy really expect Meso members to tell him to keep quiet about it? I mean, a number of guys have posted pics of floaters on here, even recently in QSCs thread.

I guess he forgot he's on a harm reduction forum.
Waste of time he is thriving on the attention.

I thought having an alternate account was strictly forbidden. Guess I was wrong. Good to know.
In general, the creation of multiple user accounts to self-promote is prohibited.

In paritcular, the creation of multiple user accounts for the primary purpose of covertly promoting the sale of AAS is categorically prohibited.

This obviously includes sources who including multiple (fake) accounts to self-promote and/or attack unsatisfied customers, critics or competitors.

However, there are instances where I have always strongly encourage members to create an alternate account. They should ALWAYS use a secondary account when discussing interactions with a source, especially negative interactions and experiences.

Sources are known to retaliate against members who post reviews or criticism that could adversely affect or threaten their business. The sources have your name and address. So it could be dangerous for members to publicly criticize sources. A secondary account is a reasonable precaution.

Other situations where multiple accounts may be permitted is when a member decides to source. The primary account could likely contain personally-identifying data given the amount information people tend to share as part of a community. There is expectation to force anyone to self-incriminate.

Other situations where multiple accounts are prohibited apply to banned members. Banned members are prohibited from circumventing their ban with additional user accounts.
He's always said it, though not as much recently but here you go. @Bigboost22

@Bigboost22 My apologies for being a dick about posting on you main handle. I guess there have been issues in the past with a situation like this. If you decide to create an Alt account and post the info that would be rad. If you already brought up the issue with the supplier I see how they could easily connect the new handle to you though. My comments were harsh out of ignorance and having a rough day. Whatever you decide to do I hope the source does right and fixes the problem.

@Bigboost22 My apologies for being a dick about posting on you main handle. I guess there have been issues in the past with a situation like this. If you decide to create an Alt account and post the info that would be rad. If you already brought up the issue with the supplier I see how they could easily connect the new handle to you though. My comments were harsh out of ignorance and having a rough day. Whatever you decide to do I hope the source does right and fixes the problem.
I actually had no issue with any source. I had no floaters, this was strictly a hypothetical question. I should have emphasized that better in my first post, unfortunately I didn't. No worries though brother, I have been guilty of being less than nice or polite many many times on this forum. Unfortunately my attitude occasionally gets the best of me. I've been trying to be more mindful of that as I get older though.i hope you have a good holiday brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread is a whore looking for attention.
Change my mind…
How do I want attention? I asked a HYPOTHETICAL question to inspire discussion and you all skim the thread and assume I'm hiding a source who has floaters. You all need to chill ffs

Not cool, should have stated this is hypothetical. It's like calling firefighters or ambulance for fun. Please dude, next time inform people, because everyone here is wary of sources and hearing issues of course we are all combative and ready to help.

Am I the only one that understood it was hypothetical? I think someone at the start of this thread assumed it wasn’t and then everyone just piled on

Not cool, should have stated this is hypothetical. It's like calling firefighters or ambulance for fun. Please dude, next time inform people, because everyone here is wary of sources and hearing issues of course we are all combative and ready to help.
Seemed pretty obvious. Some of you need to think a little more instead of the reactionary BS.

It's crazy how much bullying goes on on this forum for asking a simple question to inspire discussion. Jesus.

I hope your days get better. Most of you seem very miserable.

I'll have my account deleted. I'm not going to tolerate bullying and hazing, I'm not 15.

It's crazy how much bullying goes on on this forum for asking a simple question to inspire discussion. Jesus.

I'll have my account deleted. I'm not going to tolerate bullying and hazing, I'm not 15.
Don’t let the door hit your butt.

It was a joke you autistic cuck. Doesn't your PM control every aspect of your life in cuckistan? Ever wonder how you've been on this site since 2015 and you're still a regular member? It's because you contribute nothing to the forum. When you aren't complaining about customs in Canada you're sucking qscs dick.
Are you sure about this? :rolleyes:

Are you sure about this? :rolleyes:

Yeah this had me in stitches. Buddy goes off on a school age rant against me for suggesting he's not gonna name the source, then says he's not 15 anymore and he's too mature for all of this.

I was gonna leave it though. One thing I've learned, you'll never win an argument with stupid.

Sponsors

Latest posts