Naming a source with floaters

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
if you ordered test cyp, then 3-4 weeks later posted on a random meso handle about floaters, unless you were the only one to order from them how would they know? And how would they connect you to that order? Just dont say your whole order, just show the floaters and a photo
From my understanding you're not allowed to have multiple handles

Man, you are paranoid. You really think the source is going to go after you personally for bringing up an issue? I guess it's possible but extremely unlikely. You're just a random guy, not a competitor. If you want to participate in a forum that is based around harm reduction then you need to name the source and add some pictures as well. Or, if you don't give a damn about anybody else being harmed, just throw them away and move on.

Man, you are paranoid. You really think the source is going to go after you personally for bringing up an issue? I guess it's possible but extremely unlikely. You're just a random guy, not a competitor. If you want to participate in a forum that is based around harm reduction then you need to name the source and add some pictures as well. Or, if you don't give a damn about anybody else being harmed, just throw them away and move on.
I did not mean to quote what you typed about multiple handles. Not sure why that came up. My comment is just general for the entire thread. Multiple handles is definitely a no-no.

Apparently neither of you can read, unfortunately
Seems like you can't either. Do you understand the main purpose of this forum? If you don't care about helping other people out then no biggie. Just be a coward and go on your way and quit taking up space with your text.

Send me a pm, I'll tell I got that shit from them and flame that source. I don't give a f*. Lol. If it means for the better

OP is the same guy who just posted his girlfriend controls his phone use in another thread, so don't expect him to have the balls actually name the source

@Millard has stated multiple times you are allowed to have an alternate account here, for the sole purpose to be able to review sources publicly. For exact situations like this, to keep anonymous from the source without fear of retribution.

@Millard has stated multiple times you are allowed to have an alternate account here, for the sole purpose to be able to review sources publicly. For exact situations like this, to keep anonymous from the source without fear of retribution.
I will let him clarify because I've read differently from his posts

OP is the same guy who just posted his girlfriend controls his phone use in another thread, so don't expect him to have the balls actually name the source
It was a joke you autistic cuck. Doesn't your PM control every aspect of your life in cuckistan? Ever wonder how you've been on this site since 2015 and you're still a regular member? It's because you contribute nothing to the forum. When you aren't complaining about customs in Canada you're sucking qscs dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Source retribution? That's news to me.

Maybe to a new member they could get away doing this, but to someone who's been here for some time, that's a risky move from a source who's established. Most likely not gonna happen.

Second account is unnecessary, even in that case.

Source retribution? That's news to me.

Maybe to a new member they could get away doing this, but to someone who's been here for some time, that's a risky move from a source who's established. Most likely not gonna happen.

Second account is unnecessary, even in that case.
Naps tried it. They're still around.

I think it's something to at least be aware about. If you're not very concerned about it I understand but still not outside of the realm of possibility

It was a joke you autistic cuck. Doesn't your PM control every aspect of your life in cuckistan? Ever wonder how you've been on this site since 2015 and you're still a regular member? It's because you contribute nothing to the forum. When you aren't complaining about customs in Canada you're sucking qscs dick.

Better not let your mom hear this language or she's gonna change your fortnight password

I think this thread is a whore looking for attention.
Change my mind…
I'm starting to think that a little myself. Did this guy really expect Meso members to tell him to keep quiet about it? I mean, a number of guys have posted pics of floaters on here, even recently in QSCs thread.

I guess he forgot he's on a harm reduction forum.

I thought having an alternate account was strictly forbidden. Guess I was wrong. Good to know.