• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Nandrolone esters

Whoa! Just curious brother. Sworder brought up it's differences...why? Now I haven't an f'ing clue.

Look, If I wasn't fresh off the boat concerning the practicality of cycling these compounds I think I would have left it alone. I look to experienced members for suggestions and experience.

If the esters molecular weight vs it's strength had no validity then I didn't think Sworder would have mentioned it...and...I wouldn't have even inquired. Why say something if it holds no value to the conversation? Gaslighting?

When an experienced member has something to say, I listen and ask. If an experienced member is throwing out something that has nothing to do with nothing than nothing should be said...

F*chin hell that's was a vitriolic reaction @BigBaldBeardGuy ! I could feel your anger through the damn fiber optics in the internet.

Not angry at all bro. This is pretty basic stuff is all. Different esters but the compound is exactly the same. You’re making it sound complicated. It’s not.

Just a little update: I am on Nandrolone and the other night I could not nut! So the next day I took .5 caber and that night it worked great. I definitely didnt have lack of sex drive. Such a good compound to have while on 19- nors.

Max

Not angry at all bro. This is pretty basic stuff is all. Different esters but the compound is exactly the same. You’re making it sound complicated. It’s not.
Right on brother. My bad, I'll try and keep it more straightforward where it's better off that way. Still feeling out where applied science works on this board and where it doesn't.

There's hardly any published scientific literature in medicine and sports concerning how to do this stuff effectively and I hope one day that will change. Most of what I've studied are published academic articles and medical journals like many of the ones Dr Scally has posted. I'm definitely here to learn everything I can first and foremost and contribute the little bit I've studied in depth and have experience. There is no classroom on proper cycling and I rely heavily on what the experienced members here offer...I am grateful.

My background is in academia so forgive me if I wander off topic into the nuances of some bullshit from time to time. Still finding my feet here on this board.