NBA Time!

CdnGuy

Cavs can't deal with the western conference, plain and simple. GS owns them. What's up with the Spurs losing to Houston ? Some weak shit..:oops:

CdnGuy

Chicago's Butler was in the fucking zone vs Raptors! Beating Mj's most points in a half with 40!!!! :eek: Unreal...

jaymaximus

1st NBA game Im actually excited about tomorrow: Spurs vs Cavs. Lebron vs. Kawhi.

Who ya got?
Spurs
or
Spurs by a lot

jaymaximus

Spurs by 4 they'll take it ! Lol
Cavs just can't hang wit the western conference. Granted their on the road

It was a good game. Im real interested in the Cavs vs Warriors game Monday now that Kyrie is back.

And I love watching Kahwi vs Lebron. Prime time matchup everytime.

CdnGuy

Trouble in Cleveland? Did ya see the interview with Love? Seemed to be calling out Lbj :confused: Wow you got some nerve Mr Love....

jaymaximus

Yeah...you definitely can't win a championship if there's issues in the locker room.

The messed up thing is Cleveland is completely misusing Love. He could do a lot more for them. Now he's just Bosh 2.0
But I think everyone on Cleveland is panicking after losing to the Spurs and Warriors. Theyre seeing they cant beat either one. I wouldnt be surprised if they make a big trade before the deadline.

jaymaximus

Spurs vs Warriors, i cant remember all the games ever, but im pretty sure this is the biggest game in the history of proffessional basketball.

Sponsored Links