Need a gear store

Cant wait when the feds start cracking it all down when all the kids start dying

A batch of them will probably croak from heart problems a certain number of years from when Tren went viral on TikTok, it'll be the media panic of the month, some politicians will make speeches about "doing something", and some sort of crackdown will happen shortly after.

A batch of them will probably croak from heart problems a certain number of years from when Tren went viral on TikTok, it'll be the media panic of the month, some politicians will make speeches about "doing something", and some sort of crackdown will happen shortly after.
So long as the fent, tranq, and meth epidemic keeps going strong steroids will continue to sit waaay back on the back burner.
Shits got such a choke hold on the every day American psyche & the youth no one thinks about steroids.
The amount of deaths is so vast between the two it’s nearly pointless to comment on it. not to mention steroids aren’t contributing to the massive homelessness issue like any of the other drugs tearing this country limb from limb.

Shit if my kid came home saying dad I’m taking gear!
I’d be like “welp I’ve failed as a father but thank god at least his arm isn’t rotting off the bone from tranq induced necrosis”

Like Declan said, you will be able to find various sources that accept bank transfer, so it will be very straightforward for you to make the payment.
I personally think that the ones that still provide that option have to be appreciated for the flexibility they offer to cater for people unable/unwilling to buy crypto.
My bank blocked my card twice, when I bought crypto, in the past.
So I understand OP's reluctance.

Like Declan said, you will be able to find various sources that accept bank transfer, so it will be very straightforward for you to make the payment.
I personally think that the ones that still provide that option have to be appreciated for the flexibility they offer to cater for people unable/unwilling to buy crypto.
My bank blocked my card twice, when I bought crypto, in the past.
So I understand OP's reluctance.
There’s even vendors who accept alibaba and paypal, I don’t know what to make of this thread.

Sponsors