Need help planning a bulking cycle

griffinator

Before I’m aware I need to cut sub 14%bf so please just give advice once I'm past that point.

I’m currently floating ideas on compounds and whatnot would definitely like some advice on a “leanish” bulk (ie keeping the water low and keeping in mind its a only 500cals above maintenance bulk)

Currently I’m thinking of using either [Primo, Test, Tren] [Mast, Test, Tren] [Primo, EQ, Test]
[Test, Tren, EQ] all of these kick started with either Anadrol or Ment
(you may note the tren frequently shows up and that’s because I show zero mentals with it)

Any genuine and explained advice or suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Tell us our hystory and experience on previous cycles
rough guesstimates (chronological) but ive done a test 500mg with 50mg dbol [4 weeks], followed by 500mg test with 150mg to 250mg tren ace [8 weeks], 600mg test 500mg-300mg tren enath 50mg anadrol [anadrol till week 4 and tren was dropped to 300mg at week 12 total length was 20 weeks] currently im running 500mg test 300mg tren enath and clen 40mcg.

rough guesstimates (chronological) but ive done a test 500mg with 50mg dbol [4 weeks], followed by 500mg test with 150mg to 250mg tren ace [8 weeks], 600mg test 500mg-300mg tren enath 50mg anadrol [anadrol till week 4 and tren was dropped to 300mg at week 12 total length was 20 weeks] currently im running 500mg test 300mg tren enath and clen 40mcg.
And gaps inbetween which lasted for 4 to 6 weeks i was at 500mg test alone

given youve done 500 test with 50mg dbol, I'd say you'd have no problem doing 1gram of test.
I would do 1g test 50 adrol, just monitor your BP

if you get bloodwork and can manage your a.i then you can add 500mg+ primo,

As @laclark89 said leave tren and orals out.
Tren is better for cut and recomposition and orals mess with stomach so you can't eat correctly.
Stick with bulking agents like Test Eq Deca(Primo or Mast)
Focus on diet food is very important and train like an animal.
Also try to rest well.

From your recent pics you were ~23-25% bodyfat, how come you not start with finding a cutting cycle first to lean out and then deal with your bulk? This might take sometime, i don't see the point setting up plans for 2 steps ahead.