Need help planning a bulking cycle

What you should be planning is to lose fat, I would say you need to drop 20lbs of fat just to be 14% . The next four months should be you dropping fat and not taking any type of drugs for that. When your body fat is high, taking steroids will increase your chances of gyno, you already have gyno.

Think about today, the now, not tomorrow. Drop that fat, focus only on that for the next four months. Your posts and questions during that time should be about diet and your training, not drugs.
Ill agree with the 20lbs to 14% but im very sure i dont have gyno or the onset of gyno. I like to plan it out in advance so ik what to buy and all of that

not sure if you really need accutane... has your estrogen been in range?

Have you been checking your blood pressure?

Fasted glucose?

looks like you know how to train and got good genes, looking foward to seeing more progress
My estrogen is dialed in same with my bp, haven’t tried the fastest glucose ill give it a shot. Thanks for the advice and the kind words

No orals no tren.
Best advice that can be given, should be pinned as a sticky on all these what should my cycle be threads.
More consistant lighting also more up to date [5,10 222lbs]
You definitely have some size and you don’t need a ton of drugs to cut. Lose some fat. 300 test 300 mast would be very benign and you’d hold onto all of your muscle if diet and training is on point. No Tren no orals it doesn’t make any sense. Even 300 test would be fine but you don’t seem like the type to want that kind of answer.

Best advice that can be given, should be pinned as a sticky on all these what should my cycle be threads.

You definitely have some size and you don’t need a ton of drugs to cut. Lose some fat. 300 test 300 mast would be very benign and you’d hold onto all of your muscle if diet and training is on point. No Tren no orals it doesn’t make any sense. Even 300 test would be fine but you don’t seem like the type to want that kind of answer.
Nono i appreciate the advice and ill take it genuinely if you can explain why the mast and test and why the doses.