Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

Thank you to the couple people that trusted me to get my first orders on meso. It is also fair to mention that someone asked if I could sell the bottles of test for $25. I agreed being first order. So from now until the current batch of Test C 250 and Test E 250 is finished I will honor $25 per bottle whether Test C 250 or Test E 250. Thanks to everyone that has emailed me or stopped by the thread.

Thank you to the couple people that trusted me to get my first orders on meso. It is also fair to mention that someone asked if I could sell the bottles of test for $25. I agreed being first order. So from now until the current batch of Test C 250 and Test E 250 is finished I will honor $25 per bottle whether Test C 250 or Test E 250. Thanks to everyone that has emailed me or stopped by the thread.
What kind of oil are you using?

What type of filter membranes do you use ??how so you ensure a sterile environment while filling your vials??
ZapCap bottle tops, Nylon membrane 0.2um. By using a bottle top dispenser in a still air box and filling and capping 1 vial at a time. Thank you for asking.

Back