New cycle, Test E, Equi-Test,Oxy pharma 50, Pharmacom

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated

• Total voters

Danny27

Ok guys so im two weeks into this cycle ill be giving you updates on hows its going every week, Upto now i can only just start to feel the oxys kick in first injection was abit rough but getting used to them now and theres no promblem at all im doing 1ml every 2 days and the test 250 1ml every 7 with the equi-test 1ml every 7 days also so that consists of 200 EQ and 200 Test so 450 Test a week 200 EQ and roughly 200ml Oxy injectables i believes these to be quite new on the market but upto now i can tell you i feel great on them and im only into week two looking to do 6 weeks max, running the injects first then going on to tablet form mainly to get it to kick in quicker then move onto tablets when im on my last 2 injections.Ill be running the test and EQ both for around 16 weeks so here goes...

That write seems pretty confusing.

How much test a week?
How EQ weekly?
How are you using the injectable drol?
And is the test-EQ one of their mixes.

Sorry if it confused u a bit it's my first ever write up. It works out 450 test a week as there is 250ml in test e that's taken once a week and in the Equi-test there is also 200ml of test so that comes to 450 test a week. There is 200ml of EQ in the equi-test also so 200ml of EQ a week in total do you think that's enough? I am running it 16 weeks. And I am running the injectable Dbol every 2 days so its 200ml I have a week well I say a week it is 8 days to be precise. The oxy 50 is pharmacom and this is really good stuff I'm ordering more stuff from them this week I was thinking about running some tren with it ? The equi-test is zydex gear seems OK up to now. Hope this helps

I'm considering running some Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) alongside my course to stop any gyno. Any views on this please ?

So you started a cycle without any AI? Is that what you're saying?

That seems wreck-less.

I always planned to use them but I was going to about 4 to 6 weeks in. Would you run them sooner ?
Some guys don't even use them. Get blood work that's the only way to know if you really need them. The other option is to pay attention to signs of gyno.

Nolvadex is used for gyno flare up or pct. You need to do more research on AI's before you fuck your self up. You could learn about this in under an hour with a google search.
Yeah I've been researching and it worry's me about getting man boobs that's the main reason I'm going to take it to be honest. I know a lot of lads that don't run it and are fine though

Yeah I've been researching and it worry's me about getting man boobs that's the main reason I'm going to take it to be honest. I know a lot of lads that don't run it and are fine though
How many weeks in are you? You better get arimidex or aromasin

Dbol is infamous for causing gyno. Better get it soon.
I'm on the pharma oxy 50 by pharmacomstore and they are really good actually there strong. They have a half life of 2 days so I'm having 1ml EOD for 2 weeks then I was going to use tablet form for another 3 weeks ? U know what tho mate I night just run the tamofixen/Nolvadex what you think

Back