New Member let's get strong, athletic, and stay healthy!

bigplayrex

Hello!

I have been into strength, fitness, and sports for over 17 years. I'm a 28 year old male that has ~13 years of weightlifting experience. I am one of the majority of individuals that were fooled by the stigma of PED usage since my earliest days of playing sports.

After all of these years of training for sport, cardio, conditioning, and lifting weights I realized one thing. Regardless of how hard I focus on my nutrition, programming, sleep, and manage stress when it comes to sports performance at the elite level I notice I focus way more effort on the low hanging fruit relative to my peers and sadly our performance seem to be relatively the same. Come to find out, majority of the other competitors in my sport are obviously juiced to the gills.

I want to see how far I can improve my own performance by introducing PEDs along with all of the great healthy habits I have developed regarding my training programming, nutrition & diet, as well as sleep and stress management.

I have spent the better part of the last year forcing my body to go through the same training intensity and volume as I used to when I was in my teens and early 20s, yet I notice my recovery has slowed down since my younger years. I'm not in any means old, or going through injuries or pain. I just want to be able to continue along with multiple sessions of strength, conditioning, and sport specific training everyday and be fresh for the next one like I used to.

I have also spent the last whole year into researching and learning as much as I can about PEDs to make sure I go about it in a healthy and conservative way. I am married, still planning on having kids so I'm not going to be doing any bodybuilding cycles to become Mr. Olympia. But, I still want to be able to accrue some lean tissue mass, strength, and improve my cardio capabilities and prevent injuries happening down the road.

I'm excited for this new chapter and will be documenting my journey as I go along.

If you think your recovery slowed down in your late 20s wait till you hit 40s.

And since.you want kids either freeze some sperm or first have them and then dabble with PEDs

Hello!

I have been into strength, fitness, and sports for over 17 years. I'm a 28 year old male that has ~13 years of weightlifting experience. I am one of the majority of individuals that were fooled by the stigma of PED usage since my earliest days of playing sports.

After all of these years of training for sport, cardio, conditioning, and lifting weights I realized one thing. Regardless of how hard I focus on my nutrition, programming, sleep, and manage stress when it comes to sports performance at the elite level I notice I focus way more effort on the low hanging fruit relative to my peers and sadly our performance seem to be relatively the same. Come to find out, majority of the other competitors in my sport are obviously juiced to the gills.

I want to see how far I can improve my own performance by introducing PEDs along with all of the great healthy habits I have developed regarding my training programming, nutrition & diet, as well as sleep and stress management.

I have spent the better part of the last year forcing my body to go through the same training intensity and volume as I used to when I was in my teens and early 20s, yet I notice my recovery has slowed down since my younger years. I'm not in any means old, or going through injuries or pain. I just want to be able to continue along with multiple sessions of strength, conditioning, and sport specific training everyday and be fresh for the next one like I used to.

I have also spent the last whole year into researching and learning as much as I can about PEDs to make sure I go about it in a healthy and conservative way. I am married, still planning on having kids so I'm not going to be doing any bodybuilding cycles to become Mr. Olympia. But, I still want to be able to accrue some lean tissue mass, strength, and improve my cardio capabilities and prevent injuries happening down the road.

I'm excited for this new chapter and will be documenting my journey as I go along.
honestly, unless you’re getting paid at your “elite level” which it doesn’t sound like you do, it’s not worth taking this sheeeit at 28. Sounds like a better rest/recovery/therapy schedule would do the trick. All the best.