New MESO-Rx member ranking system

Do you like the new MESO-Rx ranking system?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's nice to see you have a firm grasp of how this forum works.
I saw somewhere in this forum people talking about peptides for sale I've been through the forum trying to find it for the last hour lol. I'm not the best at it tried searching peptides all I could find was information on protocols rather than actual where to find them. So sorry if I messed that up sir

My reaction score is 74 with 184 messages. Is the harm reduction/value creation in each post somehow assessed via the information content and scientific validity in that post? Or is each post scored solely on reactions received?

At this rate I will need to live to 697 (+/- 156) years old to attain guru status (lol) if my extrapolation model is accurate. But there is always a risk with extrapolation without the appropriate constitutive framework to help inform outside the existing data domain.

Has anyone compared high achieving members' reaction scores over time with the old vs new models? How do the results compare? Linear or nonlinear correlation? Curious. Is the scoring algorithm available to serious conscientious members who aren't looking to hack it. Just wanting to learn more about it and offer any constructive feedback if applicable.

Long story short I would like to assess the current model and understand its historical performance / accuracy before casting a vote in the poll.

I just like models. Happy to stay as "readeth a lot ....understandeth almost nothing" category. The whole Guru concept is just a funny thing on every forum I go to.

Thanks.

Last edited:
My reaction score is 74 with 184 messages. Is the harm reduction/value creation in each post somehow assessed via the information content and scientific validity in that post? Or is each post scored solely on reactions received?

At this rate I will need to live to 697 (+/- 156) years old to attain guru status (lol) if my extrapolation model is accurate. But there is always a risk with extrapolation without the appropriate constitutive framework to help inform outside the existing data domain.

Has anyone compared high achieving members' reaction scores over time with the old vs new models? How do the results compare? Linear or nonlinear correlation? Curious. Is the scoring algorithm available to serious conscientious members who aren't looking to hack it. Just wanting to learn more about it and offer any constructive feedback if applicable.

Long story short I would like to assess the current model and understand its historical performance / accuracy before casting a vote in the poll.

I just like models. Happy to stay as "readeth a lot ....understandeth almost nothing" category. The whole Guru concept is just a funny thing on every forum I go to.

Thanks.
After seeing some members go from member to well known member, I have zero idea and honestly little faith in this ranking member system. Millard would have to answer how to exactly posts and reactions play into it. I've also seen some guys provide good input but still new member status.

I thought he said posts in the steriod underground section didn't factor, but some guys live in source thread providing little value outside of it. And seem to have ranked up. But honestly, this system is fairly new and holds little value to the quality of said members. I fully believe a members post history mean much more.

After seeing some members go from member to well known member, I have zero idea and honestly little faith in this ranking member system. Millard would have to answer how to exactly posts and reactions play into it. I've also seen some guys provide good input but still new member status.

I thought he said posts in the steriod underground section didn't factor, but some guys live in source thread providing little value outside of it. And seem to have ranked up. But honestly, this system is fairly new and holds little value to the quality of said members. I fully believe a members post history mean much more.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yeah I won't be over there in the underground much at least not in the conventional way.

Thanks.
No, we don't have any data like that. Every automated model that relies on community feedback is flawed in that it can be manipulated -- and quite honestly different members values different content.

Certainly, members that make valuable contributions towards AAS education and harm reduction will be recognized under an automated community feedback model.

But a photo of some nice boobs might very well receive even more reactions than a well-thought informative posts.

Unfortunately, another subset of members seems to like everything posted by their favorite source most of which contributes little actual value.

Sadly, a considerable number of members will reward with positive feedback posts that are insulting, derogatory, racist, homophobic, or misogynistic.

So, unless you take a look at the member profile and read a sampling of their posts, you won't necessarily know which group they fall in to "earn" their status.

Human review is necessary.

For all my hot air above the simple answer is that reaction score does seem to fit the following algorithm...

Reaction score = likes + loves +/- *****

Where ***** is TBD based on subsequent reactions I get. The funny/haha reaction does not contribute to the score.

Haven't gotten any of the angry or thumbs down posts yet but I update as I learn more.

I'm guilty of hanging out in the underground just keeping an eye on certain sources and commenting super rarely when I make an order. I came on the hunt for info when I noticed my reaction buttons missing. Eye opening to read the amount of effort, thought and consideration that goes into moderating a forum like this. I'm not hung up on statuses and hope over time to progress to being an educated and helpful member. Still miss my reaction buttons though!

I wish the new influx of Reddit users would get the ban hammer if their first few posts do nothing but incite arguing over something inherently pointless and is meerely a hyper fixated obsession of theirs. New members like "readalot" clearly have Non-Violent psychopath and narcissistic behavior which is obvious by reading how he speaks ( a TV villain), and made enemies out of everyone right away. This is an example.

Questions should definitely be asked. But i think Moderators or Admin should heavily review New members getting downvoted immediately by well known members and members.

My point really is a lot of these new threads would do nothing but confuse new readers (if there are any) trying deductive and condusive research for their own, and it just gets burried in more pointless questions that possibly dont have an answer because they're so dumb .

I dont know what the "solution" is, but the forum should be prepared for weird situations like this currently taking place, where theres massive influxes of new members with mediocre intentions.

I think it's a bad idea to rank members at all. There's no real or clear difference between many members and orange members. Maybe it do have some good sides. But some things are bound to happen:
Discussions will be biased because orange name. In one way or another this will happen, and it has happened.
Orange names bad info will be taken as gospel because orange name.
Toxicity and feeling of being better than others is all I can see has come of this.

If anyone should be ranked "above" others, it's should be those who spend their time contributing truly high quality posts. Which there are very few imho. Like Type-IIx, PeterBond, Jin23, GreenAnime and a few others I'm sure.

When jjburton is ranked above GreenAnime there is something seriously wrong with the criteria.

Is the "admired" trophy broken? I see a few members with way over 500 reaction score but they only have 43 points....

?

Is there a special test/application form for that trophy? For example, @Fattyone (jealous of that charming overachiever) has it but the spaceman @Spaceman Spiff does not.

New members like "readalot" clearly have Non-Violent psychopath and narcissistic behavior which is obvious by reading how he speaks ( a TV villain), and made enemies out of everyone right away. This is an example.

mediocre intentions.

Surely you jest. Never posted on reddit and my intentions are nothing but good. Way to try and stealth crybully a ban on someone. You must be proud.

Enemies out of everyone? Nope. Just the clique who seems to want to enforce the status quo. Good example of the incitement material I post:

You are way off the mark Brother. Do better.

Last edited:
I dont Know how or why but a while back I got like 100 reaction points removed from my account. My post to reaction ratio already sucked before that.

Back