New MESO-Rx member ranking system

Do you like the new MESO-Rx ranking system?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I genuinely don't keep track of trophies, nor do I care.

But I know someone that does
I don't really care for them either. Just like understanding how things work.

I spotted a potential glitch and wanted to understand better since this scoring system is present, and I assume if the owner installed it he would want it to work as described.

I think you do deserve a trophy for the color of your vials and labels.

I am kinda partial to the "nobody" member status if it was available.

Last edited:
Is the "admired" trophy broken? I see a few members with way over 500 reaction score but they only have 43 points....

?

Is there a special test/application form for that trophy? For example, @Fattyone (jealous of that charming overachiever) has it but the spaceman @Spaceman Spiff does not.
Fyi @MESO-Rx Administrator @Millard

The "Admired" trophy allocation process is still broken.

Admired
Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.

Respected
Content you have posted has attracted 1000 likes.

It appears @Spaceman Spiff should have two additional trophies and 20 more trophy points.

So perhaps the "Respected" trophy is also broken?

@Fattyone is also missing that one.

A glitch got into the scoring system at some recent point? I say this because older members who qualify have the admired trophy (see @MESO-Rx Administrator for example).

Edit: @BigTomJ another example. Missing the admired and respected trophies as well.

Sincerely,
Independent readalot 3rd party QC team (lol)

Last edited:
As it’s been 2 weeks since you last raised the broken trophy system with Admin & not had a response, I think you can probably assume that Admin doesn’t really give a toss that it doesn’t work …. Just like the rest of us don’t.
Thanks for your contribution. Then why have one?

I seriously doubt that Admin doesn't care. We will find out.

As it’s been 2 weeks since you last raised the broken trophy system with Admin & not had a response, I think you can probably assume that Admin doesn’t really give a toss that it doesn’t work …. Just like the rest of us don’t.

Says the big bad orange man

I have to agree, if it is available and listed then it has some function. Whether it's must have or not, idk, not the end of the world, but hey it would be nice though. Points are not for nothing in my opinion.
Interesting you are missing the 1000 like respected trophy as well. You should have 73 trophy points.

To my point...you have the admired trophy awarded in 2022.

I can't find any member who has been awarded the respected trophy recently. All pre 2022.

Interesting you are missing the 1000 like respected trophy as well. You should have 73 trophy points.
Yeah, I just noticed it too after you said it. I think most are maxed out at 53 points, there are some mysterious/hidden trophies.

Another example of orange letters going bye bye.
I had my wkn status temporarily removed too sometime ago, due to behaviour issues. Long story short, I got in to beef, it went out of hand and well...

I believe either algorithm shifted for higher requirements so some lost due to it or some members did something wrong. That's the only explanation I have.

Let's face it...the bar for orange letters used to be much lower. His stats are not anywhere near yours.

#fattyone_in_orange
#truth

And I see @Spaceman Spiff recently lost his orange letters. I wonder how that happens? So many puzzles.
I was never orange.

I dont understand what your obsession with this ranking system is. who gives a shit

I had my wkn status temporarily removed too sometime ago, due to behaviour issues. Long story short, I got in to beef, it went out of hand and well...
Haha. Appreciate the anecdote. That is a good proof point that the system is adaptive based on behavior. Good to know. I now have about 90 thumbs down for harm reduction posts! The impurity testing idea is slowly catching on after a rocky start.

Is there a special test/application form for that trophy? For example, @Fattyone (jealous of that charming overachiever) has it but the spaceman @Spaceman Spiff does not.
yeah this was the date @Spaceman Spiff. ...i didn't want to come out in this post and ask why you had orange letters and @Fattyone did not. I was trying to use some tact and discretion. Well I am sure you will get yours back and @Fattyone will get his. He does some great harm reduction posts.

Take care everyone and have a great week. Fascinating stuff!

Back