New MESO-Rx member ranking system

Do you like the new MESO-Rx ranking system?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The problem with this is that you may be giving / getting really poor advice, potentially dangerous even. At least with public threads, there are opportunities for others to highlight advice as poor or dangerous.

The whole point of the forum after all is to provide a space for public discussion, not a platform for private messaging.
Amen to that.

I should have dedicated these in your honor.

Or at least this one:

Beware the "Gurus"!

Respect.

Last edited:
The problem with this is that you may be giving / getting really poor advice, potentially dangerous even. At least with public threads, there are opportunities for others to highlight advice as poor or dangerous.

The whole point of the forum after all is to provide a space for public discussion, not a platform for private messaging.
Understood, and I actually like that approach. I’m in no rush. Appreciate the response

Amen to that.

I should have dedicated these in your honor.

Or at least this one:

Beware the "Gurus"!

Respect.
I’ve had a long hard day, I’m really tired, my eyes & brain ache & consequently whatever point(s) you’re making to me here is going straight over the top of my head. Explain?

I’ve had a long hard day, I’m really tired, my eyes & brain ache & consequently whatever point(s) you’re making to me here is going straight over the top of my head. Explain?
I hope you are feeling better.

You had expressed concern that I was not spending my time on posting quality content and instead wasting it discussing the forum algorithm for trophy administration.

I wanted to reassure you I am doing my best to share high quality posts.

I also was giving you some appreciation for the technical quality in one of your previous posts. Not everyone gives geometric dilution the adoration it deserves.

Take care.

Back