New to Meso but not the game

Saw you in the last dc movie. Abb man.

Think i saw in the last dc movie. Abb man. Took me 4 goes on my phone to write this. So dont let me down. And i got nothing against being a vampire. But get a tan my friend. You will look crazy good.
No time to tan brother, but I do have MT2, a tanning peptide that my use in future

Kee
Your a funny person, thanks for the kind words, I've been working non stop.
Keeping bussy is important. No doubt. Stop and take a moment to look behind to see how far you have climbed. The top of the hill is a pointless goal. There is nothing there. Beating the mountain is a worthy goal for someone as tough as you. Rocks seem hard but the human spirit is stronger. Keep posting your journey. You cant see me in the shadows. But im right there with you. Im here. Im in pm. Im everywhere my friend.

Ive decided to move forward and log my story, and update progress. My hope is for it to have a positive impact on those who see it. Allow me to catch everyone up to present day.

At the end of 2019 life hit hard. I lost my mother, my girl left, carrer ended, totaled my camero, got a dui, went broke and if that wasnt enough I had a warrent out for my fucking arrest. All this happened one after another in a mater of months.

I became suicidal, life knocked me down and I refused to get back up. I started abusing Adderall, MDMA, alcohol and Klonopin. I ate like shit, stopped working out and dug myself into a bigger hole for over a year.

I lost my mental and physical health as my body went from jacked and swole to jelly and rolls. I knew it was only a matter of time before a killed myself.

I could no longer live in a mediocre life of defeat, so I gave myself an ultimatum. I would out work my problems every day from here on out regardless of how I feel, or I would take my own life. I have been succefull so far and through all the work, pain, fatigue and suffering just recently have I started to find peace and progress.

Bellow is me April of 2021 close to rock fucking bottomView attachment 173180
A very strong story, man, well done for sharing and that you were able to solve all the problems. I'm truly amazed at your fortitude.

Nice progress man! Don't stop and don't let yourself go again, it's so easy to slip up, but you know that already...

Happy juicing, just remember to put on brakes sometimes as it can all lead to abuse. Stay healthy man.

Nice progress man! Don't stop and don't let yourself go again, it's so easy to slip up, but you know that already...

Happy juicing, just remember to put on brakes sometimes as it can all lead to abuse. Stay healthy man.
When I saw his progress, my motivation to continue going to the gym directly increased, otherwise recently there was absolutely no motivation at all.

A very strong story, man, well done for sharing and that you were able to solve all the problems. I'm truly amazed at your fortitude.
Thank you for the kind words Midas, it's been a very long difficult road. I have not solved all the problems but I am now facing them.

Thank you for the words of encouragement lukiss. I know what you mean about giving your body adequate time off gear too. I neglected this in the past and it turned out poorly. I appreciate your words of advice. Cheers

Thank you for the words of encouragement lukiss. I know what you mean about giving your body adequate time off gear too. I neglected this in the past and it turned out poorly. I appreciate your words of advice. Cheers
Dang man, just now catching up since the first few posts.

It's great to see you got past your tragedies and made progress. It's been a number of years, but I got a Divorce, lost my home in a hurricane, and lost my mother suddenly in a matter of 5 months. Turned to alcohol and drugs and gained 50 pounds in a short amount of time. I can relate to a lot of what you went through.

Keep up the progress!

The mental strength it must have taken to bounce back the way you did after the world told you to go fuck yourself is amazing, hope you realised just how fucking inspiring you are

The mental strength it must have taken to bounce back the way you did after the world told you to go fuck yourself is amazing, hope you realised just how fucking inspiring you are
There we go. A human at messo. Id like to ask why are you here. But should ask why we arent all like this.

I believe that everything will be fine with you and you can do everything.
Perhaps he means anything you set your mind to. And the rest of the humans at meso are standing with you for support. I say humans because there are the few that only care about themselves here.

Nice progress man! That’s a crazy transformation. Stay positive brother and keep lifting!

Awesome transformation!
Love hearing a genuine come back story. I'm avoiding writing a monologue, but great attitude. Getting the body to start doing what it needs to do when your head is out of the game is really hard. Great work!
Let's get more yoked this cycle!