New to PCT

John Daley

Hi guys,

I've read all sorts about PCT.

I'm 7 weeks into my cycle, my PCT is still a bit all over the place (in my head), I have plenty of time to sort it out and structure it which is why I am asking now.

My cycle is:

Test 400 mix weeks 1-10 (1ml)
Equipose weeks 4-14 (1ml)
Test E 300 weeks 7- 17 (1ml)
Dbol 4-8 (40mg)

I know the weeks come across weird, but it is what it is, I was unaware that there were forums when i started this, so just like many other noobs I went along with advise from a friend.

My 2nd cycle (one day) will most certainly have a more bulletproof structure.

Anyway as I said I'm on week 7, made some great gains, lean (even with the Dbol)!

In regards to PCT I have:
Clomid 24 x 50mg
Tamoxifen 30 x 20mg

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I can do a 3-4 week PCT using these right? From what I've learnt, people stick to 1 compound with PCT, but these do have similar characteristics and therefore it would'nt hurt me to finish 1 and start another at the appropriate dose right?

If I need to buy more then I can.

What do you guys recommend? I know I come across a right noob... but I've learnt a hell of a lot more as the cycle has gone on, the PCT just blows my mind, seems like a hell of a lot of pills for a month..

Please try and keep the flames to yourself, I have got 7 weeks in safely, diet is going well, as is the training.

All help is appreciated gents.

Back