Newbie pct ?

Nolva and Clomid of course....... I think you need to do some more research before you jump into a cycle though.... Clearly you have no clue what your doing....

I thought this would be considered research?? Keep asking questions and fuck all that negative shit.

Run clomid and nolva. You should have everything your going to need on hand before starting a cycle man. Do you have an ai or anything to control prolactin issues?

What's a good pct, following a 10wk cycle of test and deca, 500mg a piece?
Are you running this cycle yet? I normally run my test2-1 to my deca but Ive seen guys run it evenly. The norm would be clomid,novla,hcg. Do you have aromasin on hand for ai?

I thought this would be considered research?? Keep asking questions and fuck all that negative shit.

It's not negative, I simply said that he needs to do a lot more research before he starts a cycle and he does... If he is clueless about PCT obviously there are lots of other things he is going to be missing... Asking a question on a forum is not researching imo...

Last edited:
Are you running this cycle yet? I normally run my test2-1 to my deca but Ive seen guys run it evenly. The norm would be clomid,novla,hcg. Do you have aromasin on hand for ai?

I've never went over 400mg per week of Deca and that has always been plenty for me... 500 is too high of a dose for a first cycle IMO....

Read as much as you can about this and get a good understanding of how everything works and why you take things like AI's and SERMS... Don't just ask dosing questions on things without even having any background information of what your taking.

Last edited:
The proper dosage for a deca cycle for example would be 300 deca 600 test. Its 2-1. But like I said I've seen guys run it equal but not many

I'm new to this I'm loving all the great info I'm getting. I'm 2 weeks in on a cycle 600 deca and 500 test a week is it safe to drop back to 250-300 on my deca now???

Is Dr scally suggesting I wait to start pct until 6wks after my last pin of test n deca??? Thanks all, for the great info. I have not started anything yet, but from what u guys are saying, ill def b doing more test than deca. I'm not sure what aromasin is?

The proper dosage for a deca cycle for example would be 300 deca 600 test. Its 2-1. But like I said I've seen guys run it equal but not many

You don't have to do 2-1 it doesn't make a difference IMO.. I always run 600 of test or 500 with 400 Deca.. 600 is plenty of Test but I prefer to run 400 of deca.. It's not necessary to run 800mg Test just because your running 400 deca..

I cant find hcg. I heard it is considered a controlled sub. I have nolva/clomid. I have liquidex for ai. Bty I also will start 400 test cyp/ deca300. 2nd cycle. Did very well without hcg first time. But i did test only at 400 for 12 weeks. Good gains and awesome mood.

Back