No results!

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Bob Smith, Feb 14, 2004.

Cause of no results?

1. Bad training program

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Poor nutrition

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  3. Lack of consistency

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Believing the magazines contain "information"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Following what the pros do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. Freddy

Freddy Junior Member

A sled would be a good investment.

I dunno about UD2, I have no idea what that is. Good luck with that.

As for HST, don't worry. Its a good program, and if you use a sled a lot you won't get fat. Just stuff your face, cuz life's too short to not eat.

2. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

You can check out info on the UD2 at www.bodyrecomposition.com

I figure I could have a sled built locally for $50 or so, and drag that badboy around my neighborhood. Maybe that would be a better investment than a stationary bike, though a bike is easier to use in bad weather.

3. Freddy

Freddy Junior Member

Cool, I'll skope it out later.

You can't beat a sled, and you could always improvise when the weather gets bad.

Dude, we very skillfully hijacked this thread. Kudos. lol

4. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Im good at thread hijacks. Its all about subtlety. ;)

You get my PM?

5. thick

thick Junior Member

BS is the master thread hijacker

6. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

:D

7. Freddy

Freddy Junior Member

Got your PM and I hit you back.

8. highoutput

highoutput Junior Member

I think people would see such better reasults if they knew how to eat right. Kind of like the people at the gym that you see in there all the time but their bodies never change.

9. Phreezer

Phreezer Member

Oh dear Lord... LMAO!!!!

10. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

I've never eaten bunny tracks. I've eaten moose and turtle tracks, though. I have had Casey's pizza before. It's not bad. Certainly ain't no good Chicago pizza, but it works when you're in the sticks. I would never eat a taco pizza, either. If I wanted to eat a taco, then i would eat a taco. I mostly only eat cheese pizza. I'm pretty plain in my eating. Sandwhiches? Bread and meat. I don't need any other shit.

11. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

As far as training partners go, I'd imagine a good one would be invaluable, but I've never met a good one, so I always train solo. Particularly with this current workout. It would be hard as hell to convince someone to follow it with me. "When do we get to do curls, dude?" NEVER!

You see, Bob, this is why I don't mind paying taxes. Because the gov't cares so much about our physicaly fitness, they have put concrete all over the place so that you can walk/run/skip/jog/hop/whatever outside and it'll be much easier and cleaner than doing it in a field of grass. No need for a stationary bike.

As far as the sled goes, don't you own a car? Don't you live in a neighborhood? Push that fucker all over town. When it gets too easy, put some of your fat friends inside of it and continue pushing it. It's kind of fun, and quite difficult, to get it going at a good clip and then run around to the front of it and start pushing it the other way.

12. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Id rather not push my car around the neighborhood, but I know of a few parks with big open parking lots that would be good for it. Good thinkin dude, Ill have to give that a try. Oh, I dont run, skip or anything similar. After having surgery done on my knee, any bouncing motion like that aggrevates it. But the car pushing would be pretty cool. Ill start with my Mini and work up to a Caddy.

13. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Work up to an 18 wheeler so Freddy will be happy.

14. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Then Ill head on down to the airport and start pulling around the lil 737s.

15. Freddy

Freddy Junior Member

LOL...NH has too many hills for that shit.

16. dolfe1

dolfe1 Junior Member

17. dolfe1

dolfe1 Junior Member

Bob you need to pick up the March 2004 issue of Road and Track, there's something in the mag just past pg 32 for you.

18. Chip Bronson

Chip Bronson Junior Member

dolfe, my brutha, who in the fuck is the gay guy in your avatar?.... :D

19. dolfe1

dolfe1 Junior Member

LMFAO! Ahnold better for ya Chipper?

20. Chip Bronson

Chip Bronson Junior Member

much better dolfe. thanks man. i feel better now. :D