Nolvadex While On Cycle?

You can stop it and reverse it to an extent with Nolvadex/Raloxifene and properly dosing your Ai according to your needs.

I don't understand why some people don't run Ai's though, even if you don't get gyno, having high estrogen can lead to all sorts of problems in the body (most not visible or noticeable)
I don't run an AI through my cycles, because it leaves gains off the table. And for me personally, I experience no problems with high estro (yes, even the unseen ones as my bloods have shown), I experience all kinds of problems when my e2 gets low or crashed.

I don't know why people crush their E2 all the time while on cycle, estrogen has many vital roles...

To the OP: If you have gyno symptoms, just pop nolva and your AI, it will dissipate. If you leave it to the end of your cycle, you might make it worse.

This is not directed at anyone in particular:

There is not one shred of evidence supporting that maintaining stable healthy estrogen levels have any significant negative effect on building and retaining muscle tissue - "gains". I challenge ANYONE on this forum, including any doctor (with a current and recognized MD), to post up legitimate data supporting this nonsense. Otherwise, quit parroting everything you hear. All youre doing is feeding the bro science machine and confusing others into not including an AI when in fact the opposite is true.

I don't care about circulating estrogen only the estrogen that attaches to the breast glands.

Thats entirely up to you but i can assure you its not a wise idea to ignore E2 levels. Focusing only on ER in the breast tissue is simply not enough protection and can lead to complications beyond a bit of discomfort.

IMO Do NOT wait if you have symptoms of gyno. Is your AI legit? You are talking about a tren cycle, right? Are you running something to control prolactin?
yeah AI is legit, been taking pharma adex anywhere from .25 eod to .5 eod based on how i'm feeling. not running anything for prolactin at the moment. was gonna get some caber just to have on hand. just had bloods done last week right before i started the tren after being on test and eq for 8 weeks. wanted to add the tren in for the last 8 weeks. e2 and prolactin came back normal. i think most of what i notice is leftover from years ago when i didn't do things the right way on a couple cycles. some days i feel like i can notice it more than others, more so by feeling it than visually. so i thought about adding a little nolva in to see if it would clear up but then i started seeing a lot of info saying that nolva with tren can have some sort of negative affect on progesterone, then i've also seen where other people have used it with tren with no problems at all. was just a little curious about what others have experienced before i started taking the nolva.

You want to see if gyno from years ago will clear using nolvadex on cycle... I'm understanding that correctly, right?

Hypothyroidism for starters. Also when E2 rises, so does SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) SHBG attaches itself to testosterone and basically renders the testosterone useless. In other words, you can have healthy levels of testosterone. But if your SHBG is too high, you still feel like you have low testosterone. And not too mention prostate and potential cardio vascular heath related issues.

yeah AI is legit, been taking pharma adex anywhere from .25 eod to .5 eod based on how i'm feeling. not running anything for prolactin at the moment. was gonna get some caber just to have on hand. just had bloods done last week right before i started the tren after being on test and eq for 8 weeks. wanted to add the tren in for the last 8 weeks. e2 and prolactin came back normal. i think most of what i notice is leftover from years ago when i didn't do things the right way on a couple cycles. some days i feel like i can notice it more than others, more so by feeling it than visually. so i thought about adding a little nolva in to see if it would clear up but then i started seeing a lot of info saying that nolva with tren can have some sort of negative affect on progesterone, then i've also seen where other people have used it with tren with no problems at all. was just a little curious about what others have experienced before i started taking the nolva.

Look up Raloxifene. Its has 10x the binding affinity compared to tamox and has shown no synergy issues with tren.

@Northern Nutrition maybe you know man... I swear I read somewhere, it might've even been dr scally who wrote about it, reversing months or maybe even years after it has set in. And I believe ralox was used. Do you know anything about this? Or is this what you're referring to?

I'm gonna see if I can find the article

You want to see if gyno from years ago will clear using nolvadex on cycle... I'm understanding that correctly, right?
yeah pretty much. it's pretty mimimal, you can't even really tell it's there just by looking but i can feel a little lump on one side just a little excess tissue that shouldn't be there. i've seen some cases where even if it's a few years old but not very severe that nolva or raloxifene can sometimes still get rid of it.

Back