Nolvadex While On Cycle?

2 people that i know have used it to reverse gyno, and several others currently use it for their SERM druing PCT.

Edit: there are several studies on its binding affinity. look them up.

I feel no energy or anything on my test. Cycle one month in so far and tested my levels the first Week after injecting and my testosterone free test was 272 and normal ranges for that lab was 15.6-146 and testosterone was 37.5 normal ranges for that is 6.0-27. My question is can this be due to my estrogen levels being to high or the e2?

thanks, but I'm only going to use pharma. if I can't find it I'll stick with Nolv.

all day chemist has raloxifene as does reliable rx it is called Ralista and is produced by Cipla. You have to search by the name Evista though not Raloxifene, that is the official name of the original raloxifene produced by Eli Lily.

I don't run an AI through my cycles, because it leaves gains off the table. And for me personally, I experience no problems with high estro (yes, even the unseen ones as my bloods have shown), I experience all kinds of problems when my e2 gets low or crashed.

I don't know why people crush their E2 all the time while on cycle, estrogen has many vital roles...

To the OP: If you have gyno symptoms, just pop nolva and your AI, it will dissipate. If you leave it to the end of your cycle, you might make it worse.

I guess you are lucky then because I am very sensitive to estrogen and my levels go up quick. I have issues on even 500mg of test a week. On the bright side I don't get acne or hair loss even on DHT's, so I guess in that sense I am lucky and would much rather have to take an ai for estrogen, then not have to and then deal with one of those other sides lol

all day chemist has raloxifene as does reliable rx it is called Ralista and is produced by Cipla. You have to search by the name Evista though not Raloxifene, that is the official name of the original raloxifene produced by Eli Lily.

you wouldn't happen to know the dose that is recommended for Ralista?

you wouldn't happen to know the dose that is recommended for Ralista?

Start with 30mg, if gyno is really bad though just start with 60mg. Raloxifene really is very light on sides and does not cause any negative change in mood like you can experience with clomid or nolvadex. Also Raloxifene is going to strengthen your bones as well, as it is used to treat osteoporosis.

Start with 30mg, if gyno is really bad though just start with 60mg. Raloxifene really is very light on sides and does not cause any negative change in mood like you can experience with clomid or nolvadex. Also Raloxifene is going to strengthen your bones as well, as it is used to treat osteoporosis.

thanks for the help. Ralista is cheap :D

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back