Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

I'm the said new guy. Nice to meet you all. I posted earlier my intro somewhere on this. Looking forward to learning and supporting with my knowledge and experience when asked.

Cheers

Hey all,
So obviously I am not on the forum much anymore. RL is kicking my ass currently so I will be introducing a new rep to the thread. I will still be checking in here and there to make sure he's on it and proper. All old memebers please feel free to contact me via the tutanota and protonmail addresses for anything you need addressed. I will still be looking after those emails.

For new people to nordic the rep will be looking after you moving forward. Once he is introduced we will include his contact info for you to use.

Hope you all are having a great summer. And for all you BC peeps I hope you stay safe and have no fire related issues.

Will this new rep be from Meso? Probably a good idea to disclose that now. We all remember what happened last time...

Edit: Good timing. @Trenaholic i assume you're brand new to Meso? Welcome aboard.

Hey fellow brothers and sisters of Iron. Nice to meet you all. It's been a long time since I was on a board so I will apologize right now if I stumble out of the gates.

I'm on here to continue to learn from others and support where I can when asked. I have 30 years experience with all aspects of bodybuilding.

Another Canadian
Is this the intro that you’re referring to?

Sorry guys.
He jumped the gun. I was hoping to introduce him before he posted anything here.Yes he is the new rep. He has a good grasp on customer service and anabolic use. Heres a little background on his experience with anabolic use and body knowledge.

30 years experience in the BB world
Good knowledge on natural supplements
Well versed in anabolic use and cycle set ups
Bachelors in Kinesiology with a masters in Sciences

I've been working with him for over a year now and have seen that he is a good candidate to watch over this forum. I am lacking on being on this board and he asked for the opportunity to represent us. I feel that this is a needed step for Fusion to be more attentive to the meso customers. For the first couple weeks I will still be checking in to see that he is doing a good job and to see that he can work well with both new members and vets. After that I will check in bi-weekly. If there are any questions or concerns about his knowledge or services please PM me and I will deal with it immediately.

Trenaholic knows his place here. He will not post outside of this thread. Nor will he talk up our products or trash any other labs products. He is strictly here to answer questions and post promos for the most part. If there are issues of any kind he will notify me and I will respond as needed. Any other posts he makes will be relevant to our gear usage, ideas of stack combos, etc etc.

And no @Cashton and @JetsFan he doesn't have breasts (that I know of).

For new clients please use this email

Rehabguy@protonmail.com
Rehabguy@tutanota.com

For Older clients please use the emails you currently use. I will still be working with you

I'll get @trenoholic going on setting up an august promo for a good kick start. Check back on Aug 1st and see what we put together for you lot

Cheers boys and have a kick-ass long weekend

@Trenaholic So you just think you can waltz in here with Nordic, and take over as the new rep, all without posting up any titties, or your physique, a photo of your cock and not even any ladyboy content, it appears that @Nordic didn’t give you the rundown on how things work around here. Pick one or two of the options and post them up and then we’ll talk.

Should you choose not to follow through, I’ll have to call in the big guns. @TrennedOutLunatic and the big bald guy with a beard @BigBaldBeardGuy

Choose wisely @Trenaholic

@Trenaholic So you just think you can waltz in here with Nordic, and take over as the new rep, all without posting up any titties, or your physique, a photo of your cock and not even any ladyboy content, it appears that @Nordic didn’t give you the rundown on how things work around here. Pick one or two of the options and post them up and then we’ll talk.

Should you choose not to follow through, I’ll have to call in the big guns. @TrennedOutLunatic and the big bald guy with a beard @BigBaldBeardGuy

Choose wisely @Trenaholic

Cashion you are hilarious. I showed you a side biceps shot but I'll keep my cock in my pants. Sorry. Maybe after you reach 1 million in purchasing supps. Besides I don't want to make you feel bad.

Seriously though, I've actually known Nordic a lot longer and I'm happy to be on board to help where I can. I will be coming out with some promotions in August following Nordic's approval.

Watch over the next few days for this.

Cheers everyone

Cashion you are hilarious. I showed you a side biceps shot but I'll keep my cock in my pants. Sorry. Maybe after you reach 1 million in purchasing supps. Besides I don't want to make you feel bad.

Seriously though, I've actually known Nordic a lot longer and I'm happy to be on board to help where I can. I will be coming out with some promotions in August following Nordic's approval.

Watch over the next few days for this.

Cheers everyone
No cock, no tittys, no trannys, no more purchase orders, sorry not sorry @Trenaholic.

@BigBaldBeardGuy, @TrennedOutLunatic @FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR, @Silentlemon1011

@Trenaholic you say you wanna help… well… we need fresh tits pics ED… during cruise even EOD is acceptable..

But since it seems that tren turns lot of members into dick addicted, either your dick pics with meso written with a pencil on pubic region is fine

as a Rep do you provide discounts for members? What about incentives on third part tests? Are you Canadian? What about some fresh Canadian pussy? Or Canadian tits?

do you Prefer Flex Wheeler or Ronnie Coleman?

Shawn Rhoden or Big Ramy?

@BigBaldBeardGuy or @MisterSuperGod ?

@ASF_Scammers or @Millard the humble?

And PS, dont forget the tits, thanks

8E782ED0-9DCD-4E2E-BF55-3B7F0A4ED6FA.gifB67CDD29-CBF1-4BD7-8BF3-5200BE41512E.gif3D6BC7C6-80A3-44C7-804A-DED57229AE7B.gif

Excuse me gentlemen but I didn't and still don't know if we have any ladies on the board. You are all funny and I had a laugh. Of course you are free to do whatever you want but I think you've probably got a good relationship with NF or you wouldn't be active on the board.

I was properly introduced but to answer more questions asked of me yes I am Canadian and I think Sergio Olivia had the best physique given the times. I was a fan of Dorian Yates style training philosophy (mentzer) and I have a broken down right shoulder and arm because of training that way for so many years. I have only been able to do rehab 6 months now.

I have changed my thoughts around volume training as being safer as I get older

I'm here to answer questions as best as I can and if I don't know I will offer suggestions as im here to be a resource for you when building your cycle. I provide customer service to you as a client and you will be well taken care of and I respect you and I expect the same from a purely transactional basis. I'm not going to give out unsolicited advice. I know my boundaries but I have a lot of experience and real life education on gear use. I certainly don't know it all and don't fucking pretend to.

Looking forward to working with you all

Sorry ladies....peer pressure

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CK4hwM9g3X7/?utm_medium=copy_link

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3KPDEqlEVa/?utm_medium=copy_link

Back