Npp mental sides

Deezznutzz

How long do mental sides from NPP usually take to notice? First time adding npp to my testosterone blast. I'm on day 15 off adding 300mg npp to my 1g testosterone blast. I dont feel any mental side at all yet. I was wanting to add in more npp but I started out slow first to see if i'd get any sides. Never ran deca, tren or npp until now trying the npp for my first time. So far so good.

Mine hit home at week 12 for both NPP and Deca. My understanding is nandrolone is good until it’s not. My mental sides pretty much hit over night. It took around 2 weeks for it to tame. I now know if I run nandrolone I pull it around week 10 so NPP is better and I do not go over 350 as both mental sides hit at week 12 and at 400mg Deca and NPP. You experiment and you learn.

I get it within a couple days. There is also a nocebo affect. Don't dwell on it In fact don't even think about having any side effects there are plenty of people that can run nandrolone without any issue. The more you worry the more you will manifest these sides

Back