off cycle blood work

why how long will it take? 6 weeks? I was been over dramatic in my response before. Since I think I should be done with outpatient by the time pct is over lol.
Just go in with Trt dosage in your system. He is looking for problems that could be caused by suboxone. Which doesn't include testosterone, LH or FSH levels. I wish physical blood work showed all of that I would have been treated for primary hypogonadism 8 years ago when I needed it lmfao. They check the basics unless you have symptoms and most are still too stupid to check those things.

Just go in with Trt dosage in your system. He is looking for problems that could be caused by suboxone. Which doesn't include testosterone, LH or FSH levels. I wish physical blood work showed all of that I would have been treated for primary hypogonadism 8 years ago when I needed it lmfao. They check the basics unless you have symptoms and most are still too stupid to check those things.
Should I do this is...I think I should cut out test all together so its super low and then the FSH an LH will be low too. I feel it would show less of a chance of steroids used since everything is low, and not just LH and FSH while test is 300.

Should I do this is...I think I should cut out test all together so its super low and then the FSH an LH will be low too. I feel it would show less of a chance of steroids used since everything is low, and not just LH and FSH while test is 300.
Your choice. If they test FSH and LH either way they are going to look into it further because that is a symptom of a pituitary problem such as tumor

Back