Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Gf progress. Some changes to diet and she's toning up and still putting on muscle in areas she's focusing on. Arms and delts are the goal for now Screenshot_20170120-204441~2.png

Is it weird I think girls with arms/shoulders are sexy?
No. I do as well, as long as proportions are still feminine. More bikini than women's physique is my preference. There are some hot af physique girls too, but many seem to take the gear a little too far for my taste.

No. I do as well, as long as proportions are still feminine. More bikini than women's physique is my preference. There are some hot af physique girls too, but many seem to take the gear a little too far for my taste.
See I perfer the physique look.
Especially during bulk cause they look softer.
Your girl does bikini?

Natasha Aughey is a girl with more muscle than I usually like but hubba hubba she's smokin!

See I perfer the physique look.
Especially during bulk cause they look softer.
Your girl does bikini?
Don't get me wrong, one of my biggest woman crush is a physique competitor.
Nah, she doesn't compete but a few coaches at our gym have been trying to snatch her up. I think I could out coach them and I probably have half the "credentials" ...