Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Listen up, cock gobblers, those were a woman's tits. It says a lot that you all wanted to imagine they are a guys. Gross.

As to the avi, it is pretty nasty. I grabbed it from someone on here. I'll change it if you all stop fantasizing about men's breasts.

Listen up, cock gobblers, those were a woman's tits. It says a lot that you all wanted to imagine they are a guys. Gross.

As to the avi, it is pretty nasty. I grabbed it from someone on here. I'll change it if you all stop fantasizing about men's breasts.
Those are man hands and the hairiest arms i ever seen if they are a womans

Aw your that dude that had the creepy Avi! Gtfo!

Youre a lying little piece of shit...i zoomed in on that shit too.hair for days but shave the hands tho.."all better"...not cool bro

I'm about quality ass, tits and a skinny waist. If a girl cant maintain herself and keep in shape, not for me. Nothing worse than a dumpy body.

Side note: I've boned a few dumpy body chicks in my time but would be ashamed to show them off. Some things should be kept secret. The following post is a fine example of something that should be kept secret.

Did anyone else zoom in on the little white pimple looking thing on the right nipple? Haha. Couldn't agree more with you Ozzy.

Sponsors