Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I think everyone jumped the gun on @Gbro because of the fucked up avi. I am guilty myself. I am assuming that's your wife? I apologize for jumping to conclusions and talking shit

When you're in your 50s and married for 20 years, come back and tell me about it. Assfuck.

Are you referring to me? Tag me next time so I can see when you're talking shit, pussy. My dads in his 60s and married a dime piece. Quality standards run high in my family and age is no excuse. I can only assume the quality of women in your life directly reflect how you take care of yourself.

Dude guys just let him be.
Shit dude, I don't think I would ever bash a guy for having an ugly wife. That's kinda fucked up.
I mean we all have friends with ugly wives.. and let me tell you this, there isn't one of those women I wouldn't take a look at her tits.

Dude guys just let him be.
Shit dude, I don't think I would ever bash a guy for having an ugly wife. That's kinda fucked up.
I mean we all have friends with ugly wives.. and let me tell you this, there isn't one of those women I wouldn't take a look at her tits.
If you say to yourself i dont have ugly friends who have ugly wives well guess what?
Your the ugly dude with the ugly wife

Just want to say thanks to all you guys for posting pics of your ladies. Whether she is a 10 or a 2, I still enjoy them all.
My girl is old, and less than a 10 and I know I wouldn't want you guys ragging on her for not being the dime that some of you date.
This section should be one of those safe zones that the millenials are always talking about

Just want to say thanks to all you guys for posting pics of your ladies. Whether she is a 10 or a 2, I still enjoy them all.
My girl is old, and less than a 10 and I know I wouldn't want you guys ragging on her for not being the dime that some of you date.
This section should be one of those safe zones that the millenials are always talking about
Exactly man. I don't want to worry about my girl's pics getting ripped apart by everyone when I post them, that ruins the fun.

Agreed my man, everyone's wife is there dime and it ain't right for anyone to say differently. This thread isn't show me your dime piece or show me your best ever, it's show me your ladies and everyone's got something different. If ya don't fucking like someone's gal then don't like it no need to bash. I think my gals a dime and she's fine with me sharing that on my "fitness board" and if you don't think she's a dime we'll go fucking suck an egg maybe that'll make less guys want to post photos if all that's going to happen is hard judgment and critics. You can call me ugly but you call my girl that and you'd have a different thing coming

I say to each his own. And i think it is in VERY poor taste to say negative and nasty things about someones girl.
Remember, whether he or she is a 10 or a 2 they all need love!!!!

I'll have to agree to all the above posts about everyone lady is special to them and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I believe I have a dime piece but other may not. Either way, no one should care what others think and to add to this.... like my friend who she was shot in the face on accident when she was cleaning it. To me she is still beautiful and any man who snagged her up would be one lucky sum"a"bitch.

My point being is you don't know what happened to someone in life so don't be super judge mental.

Well SOMEONES gotta fuck the ugly ones...

...Alright I'll do it.
Let it be known that after years or trial and error, I can say without a doubt that I have fucked some of the ugliest women in the Garden State. Why? Because they fuck a hell of alot better than their attractive counterparts. They can go balls deep in their mouth and they know how to breath through their nose....ugly as fuck they are....anyway....thats all..thanks.

Agreed my man, everyone's wife is there dime and it ain't right for anyone to say differently. This thread isn't show me your dime piece or show me your best ever, it's show me your ladies and everyone's got something different. If ya don't fucking like someone's gal then don't like it no need to bash. I think my gals a dime and she's fine with me sharing that on my "fitness board" and if you don't think she's a dime we'll go fucking suck an egg maybe that'll make less guys want to post photos if all that's going to happen is hard judgment and critics. You can call me ugly but you call my girl that and you'd have a different thing coming
Easy to say when your girl is a dime lol

Let it be known that after years or trial and error, I can say without a doubt that I have fucked some of the ugliest women in the Garden State. Why? Because they fuck a hell of alot better than their attractive counterparts. They can go balls deep in their mouth and they know how to breath through their nose....ugly as fuck they are....anyway....thats all..thanks.
For the record. The nose still connects to the throat. :p If only it worked like that :D