Ok lets see your ladies!!!

My wife also is black, but I'm not posting pics till she gives me the go ahead. Which might happen soon since she's been working hard to get fit.

My gf want let me. She comes on here and checks to see if I posted pics.

Babe? If your reading this I just wanna let you know that it was i who put the dieters tea in your regular tea to make shit like that. I really didn't think it was gonna give you 6hrs of fire type diarrhea though. Either way...good morning!

Babe? If your reading this I just wanna let you know that it was i who put the dieters tea in your regular tea to make shit like that. I really didn't think it was gonna give you 6hrs of fire type diarrhea though. Either way...good morning!
You gave her the code to get in here?! No no no never go full retard.....now she's gonna tell other women where to find us!

How beta can you get? lol

Good alpha move giving her the fire shits! lmao

Just creeped through at least 50 pages, and with the exception of someone posting nicki Minaj, every pic was a whIt's chick.
No one steps outside their race here??? Come one Meso!

Atta boy. I do and have posted my wifeys chocolate thunder a few times.

Just creeped through at least 50 pages, and with the exception of someone posting nicki Minaj, every pic was a whIt's chick.
No one steps outside their race here??? Come one Meso!
I was waiting to see a chick who has a thicker booty than sk8mans girl. your girl is fine but women of African decent have the curviest bodies (those who control their weight ).
I love Ethiopian chicks.