Ok lets see your ladies!!!

You're coming at us with tales of strap ons and toe sucking... it's time for pics. And NOT pictures of you with a strap on.

You're coming at us with tales of strap ons and toe sucking... it's time for pics. And NOT pictures of you with a strap on.
Whoa there gay boy, I ain't posting no picks of feet on my dick... I would have to caption every pic with she had big feet... that's why my wiener looked so small

Stupid mobile uploaded the same pic twice, no edit function for me. The vids she sends me are much better, but for my eyes only!

Fun fact: she has some pics of her grandma with Chuck Norris when she was one of his students from one of his martial arts classes from way back in the day.

Stupid mobile uploaded the same pic twice, no edit function for me. The vids she sends me are much better, but for my eyes only!

Fun fact: she has some pics of her grandma with Chuck Norris when she was one of his students from one of his martial arts classes from way back in the day.
She's hot, any kids?

If any of you guys play COD or CS:GO online, my daughter had probably handed you your ass on one of them. I had to stop playing video games with her for five years ago because she was way got way too good for me. I taught her how to play originally on Halo 2 when she was 4-5 and she quickly became way better than I ever was. If you've ever watched the Burton Alice in Wonderland movie, Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold video, Cypress Hill's Rise Up video or one of several State Farm or Audi commercials, you've seen my daughter without knowing it. Kid kicks ass and has even hit the gym with her old man on several occasions.

If any of you guys play COD or CS:GO online, my daughter had probably handed you your ass on one of them. I had to stop playing video games with her for five years ago because she was way got way too good for me. I taught her how to play originally on Halo 2 when she was 4-5 and she quickly became way better than I ever was. If you've ever watched the Burton Alice in Wonderland movie, Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold video, Cypress Hill's Rise Up video or one of several State Farm or Audi commercials, you've seen my daughter without knowing it. Kid kicks ass and has even hit the gym with her old man on several occasions.

Congrats my man! Sound like a very proud father!

Well...full disclosure. She is now my ex. Social Media is a motherfucker, even when you don't think you're doing anything wrong.
Oooo I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess now you can post up any other pics you might have:D

Just kidding bro. Breaking up sucks balls.

But do feel free to post up if it would help you feel better hehehe

Just creeped through at least 50 pages, and with the exception of someone posting nicki Minaj, every pic was a whIt's chick.
No one steps outside their race here??? Come one Meso!
My wife's Colombian bro. Not sure if I've posted her tho. Ik I've posted our friend a few times.