Ok lets see your ladies!!!

No, not just you bro... :)

Share your experiences with us.
Dude, when I'm out walking around the beach or wherever I always catch myself looking at chicks feet. Like judging them. No tater toto toes but no long finger like toes, gotta have white on the bottom not red, and toe nail shape? Haha I am just a fucking weirdo but I'm glad my wife has gorgeous feet! But she knows I love them so I can get footjobs from her and now feel awkward asking

I don't think I have a fetish but I definitely like a nice pair of feet.
Yea I mean I'm attracted to feet but I wouldn't find it areousing to suck toes or weird shit like that. But even if the bitch is a 10/10 and has nasty feet, it's a no go. Or I have to wear sucks at minimum so they don't touch mine

Yea I mean I'm attracted to feet but I wouldn't find it areousing to suck toes or weird shit like that. But even if the bitch is a 10/10 and has nasty feet, it's a no go. Or I have to wear sucks at minimum so they don't touch mine
How to make any woman fall in love with you - suck her toes and eat her ass.

Dude, when I'm out walking around the beach or wherever I always catch myself looking at chicks feet. Like judging them. No tater toto toes but no long finger like toes, gotta have white on the bottom not red, and toe nail shape? Haha I am just a fucking weirdo but I'm glad my wife has gorgeous feet! But she knows I love them so I can get footjobs from her and now feel awkward asking

:D

Show us some of your favorite feet.

What did she loose her thumb? They do that ya know. Put your big toe on your thumb if it gets chopped off.lol

Omg! That's fucking disturbing but it's making me curious if it would. Your a sick bastard. Lmao!
I've been forced to wear a strap on to bang a chick.... she told me it's because she prefers a fake penis.... to nice to admit my wieners to small

I'm not a foot guy but those are nice feet.
Honesty I've picked up a chick because the first thing I complimented was here feet which was actually like a verbal diarrhea. Didn't mean to just spew out " damn I would let you put those feet on my dick"