Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Hmm that's the one I been with over a year. I have never put my hands on. Grabbed a cell phone out of her hand, that's about it. But I guess you were there huh?

But it sucks having all the muscles, and 0 women to hang on them. Atleast your swole for all the guys at your gym though :)

Yup taking someones phone away from them is considered domestic abuse. New law in our state I believe

You will all be happy to know that the charea were dismissed by the state.

Now sit back, and enjoy the wonderful pictures of my super sexy women that is the freaked thang I ever been with

You know the one that is naked cooking me breakfast now

lol your a real piece of shit. We've got threads devoted to you. In one of them you give us the sad story of why you are like you are and it involves you being on drugs and going to jail for beating your chick.

Don't know dudes story and not saying any man should put their hands on a woman in a violent nature but you can defend yourself from a crazy bitch and end up in jail.

Yea, I'm a recovering addict. Been sober 3 months now (waits for applause)

Either way, I know you guys are so much better than me. I am striving to be just like you all :/

Good news is, I'm not a women beater, never have been

I'm still banging the same chick, that is surely much hotter than your hand

Charges were dropped, cuz there was no case

The 2 threads that were created, are worthless. This is the internet, who know, your best buddy on here could be a fucking child molester, but you would.never know it.
I do not, and have not, gI've one fuck what you all think or say about me. As, you have never met me or know me.

And, I'm just happy to be sober today, and alive thankyou and have a wonderful day :)

Hmm that's the one I been with over a year. I have never put my hands on. Grabbed a cell phone out of her hand, that's about it. But I guess you were there huh?

But it sucks having all the muscles, and 0 women to hang on them. Atleast your swole for all the guys at your gym though :)
A whole year huh. Wow. You truly know a thing or two about women. I been with mine since 5th grade:cool: ya that's a long fucking time. Thru alot of shit. Grew up together, then marriage, then kids, deployments, long stays out on the road for business. You know grown up shit. You'd have to stand on a ladder just to kiss her ass. And before you start your immature comeback some thing along the lines of she's fat and ugly there are folks here that have met her. Yes she's very much REAL. All mine too:D

Yea, I'm a recovering addict. Been sober 3 months now (waits for applause)

Either way, I know you guys are so much better than me. I am striving to be just like you all :/

Good news is, I'm not a women beater, never have been

I'm still banging the same chick, that is surely much hotter than your hand

Charges were dropped, cuz there was no case

The 2 threads that were created, are worthless. This is the internet, who know, your best buddy on here could be a fucking child molester, but you would.never know it.
I do not, and have not, gI've one fuck what you all think or say about me. As, you have never met me or know me.

And, I'm just happy to be sober today, and alive thankyou and have a wonderful day :)

Im banging her too and i must say she looks very good on me. No way your sober. Your still lying to much to be sober especially for your so called first 90 days. yesterday you said you were 12% bf but just 30 days ago you were a fat 30% with no muscle tone.

I believe ya, the girl I was with before her I was with 10 years so I know a thing or 2 myself.

I'm not gonna stoop to your guys asuumption game and say that's she's fat or ugly. She probably is, but I don't know that. And my fat and ugly maybe be your supermodel, fuck know who's what you or.anyone else likes. I got a bad bitch though, and that's about it.

Ahhh, you all have made me have a more eventful than normal.morning.

I thankyou for that

Im banging her too and i must say she looks very good on me. No way your sober. Your still lying to much to be sober especially for your so called first 90 days. yesterday you said you were 12% bf but just 30 days ago you were a fat 30% with no muscle tone.

OdieM I dont wanna have to post my new pics from this 2 months of cutting, in this thread. Would you like me to email them to you?

And yes, I am sober. Not one drink or prescription pill. I gotta head out though my meeting is in an hour.