Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I believe ya, the girl I was with before her I was with 10 years so I know a thing or 2 myself.

I'm not gonna stoop to your guys asuumption game and say that's she's fat or ugly. She probably is, but I don't know that. And my fat and ugly maybe be your supermodel, fuck know who's what you or.anyone else likes. I got a bad bitch though, and that's about it.

Ahhh, you all have made me have a more eventful than normal.morning.

I thankyou for that

Yeah i would think so. your being attacked in 3 threads right now because your just such a swell guy. Please don't take your morning out on your girl and beat her again.

OdieM I dont wanna have to post my new pics from this 2 months of cutting, in this thread. Would you like me to email them to you?

And yes, I am sober. Not one drink or prescription pill. I gotta head out though my meeting is in an hour.

Nah Im sure we all need a good laugh. Your tits should be bigger then any chicks in this thread by now.

I mean I don't wanna ruin this thread. All these dudes got their cocks out, beating to everyone's wives and girlfriends and then boom a pic of me pops up. That wouldn't be right

Meet me back in my other hater thread. Then you can critique my body fat and commenced to kick an ex user around or atleast try to. I mean half of you guys aren't even 6 foot but whatever

I mean I don't wanna ruin this thread. All these dudes got their cocks out, beating to everyone's wives and girlfriends and then boom a pic of me pops up. That wouldn't be right

let me help you
ass.png

Your belly is hanging over your waist band and look at those arms. :confused: this was just a little over 30 days ago

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO
We've chilled a lil bit. Drank some beers. I was able to meet your stunning fiance. Very attractive woman. That accent...wonderful.

Why don't you fill in ol nitrust on what I drag around:D fat or ugly?

The fall of another Meso vet :( ...and you contributed one of the great threads here .
Maybe try humbling yourself and swear to never touch another chick again in that manner ...o_O Swear loyalty !!

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO
We've chilled a lil bit. Drank some beers. I was able to meet your stunning fiance. Very attractive woman. That accent...wonderful.

Why don't you fill in ol nitrust on what I drag around:D fat or ugly?
beautiful.
Sharp as a razor too which I find way more attractive than a huge rack, and fiercely loyal which you can't put a price on.

Why are you trying to validate yourself to Nitrust though, dude is a trainwreck. Everyone here knows you can take your word to the bank ;)

Oh I've got more, but she'd kill me if they went public! I've always got more of me though...[emoji3]
You sneaky bastard. Posting a suprise full frontal nude shot in the most shredded thread. With your twig and berries. Then you come in here and show us a fully clothed pic of your girl doing lat pulldowns? Nu uh. Better bring a better pic of your lovely girl than that. It's the only way I'll ever forgive you. I'm still traumatized

You sneaky bastard. Posting a suprise full frontal nude shot in the most shredded thread. With your twig and berries. Then you come in here and show us a fully clothed pic of your girl doing lat pulldowns? Nu uh. Better bring a better pic of your lovely girl than that. It's the only way I'll ever forgive you. I'm still traumatized
THIS IS ALL U GET... Nothing to see here. Move it along...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454778570.480752.jpg