Ok lets see your ladies!!!

My gurl got this new app to crop an play around with pic's. Some of the features look pretty wicked lol.
lrg_1452805070793_1694071942_b47fba70.jpg lrg_1452805079858_5290089520_b47fba70.jpg lrg_1452805070619_493979733_b47fba70.jpg

Me (50 yrs old) and my girl (45 years old) last summer

cfa08eee6f1cb60af2c0d841d5a0d276.jpg

PS natty. But might try a cycle...

Last edited:
Me (50 yrs old) and my girl (45 years old) last summer

cfa08eee6f1cb60af2c0d841d5a0d276.jpg

PS natty. But might try a cycle...
You guys look phenomenal. Love to see people who take great pride in their fitness. If you did cycle you would see great results seeing you put in the time and dedication naturally.

Thank you

Why if I may ask?

At your age it would be more difficult to recover vs someone half you're age. So if you're going to use test I would get on and stay on instead of yo-yo'ing w your hormones.

But shit if I u can attain that physique naturally i wouldn't need more.

At your age it would be more difficult to recover vs someone half you're age. So if you're going to use test I would get on and stay on instead of yo-yo'ing w your hormones.

Cmon on big dog, who doesn't want more! Lol! I'm never satisfied.

Trust me I agree 100%. Which is why I'm stockpiling inj adrol and npp. Lol. But if he starts then he shouldn't come off.

But I may be wrong. Maybe he can bounce back easily and cycle normally.

Trust me I agree 100%. Which is why I'm stockpiling inj adrol and npp. Lol. But if he starts then he shouldn't come off.

But I may be wrong. Maybe he can bounce back easily and cycle normally.
I agree completely with you. I'd check his baseline cuz it might be on the high end. That lucky sob :)

My baseline was shot out 440 at 27 years old lol.
33 and mine was 260ish. I feel you my man! I'm a lifer

I agree, get baseline. He looks like he's got great natty levels and if not, trt alone would do him good!
Xy! Good to see you brother! For sure on the trt. I gained great muscle mass from that alone, roughly 10~12lbs lean mass in 4~6 weeks, 200 pharm grade Cyp.

33 and mine was 260ish. I feel you my man! I'm a lifer

Xy! Good to see you brother! For sure on the trt. I gained great muscle mass from that alone, roughly 10~12lbs lean mass in 4~6 weeks, 200 pharm grade Cyp.
Good to see you too penche. Mine was 230 but I'm in my 50s.

You are right but I am on TRT
150mg/wk
Been on it for 3 yrs
I was at 220.... Really shitty and down :(
TRT keeps me around 650 - 750
But I wouldn't mine jumping higher for a little while ;)

You are right but I am on TRT
150mg/wk
Been on it for 3 yrs
I was at 220.... Really shitty and down :(
TRT keeps me around 650 - 750
But I wouldn't mine jumping higher for a little while ;)

In that case get a full blood panel to make sure you're healthy enough. Mostly you're rbc/hemocratic levels and also bp
Then blast off to 500mg.

Exactly

Also it's getting harder and harder to find motivation to workout :(
I'm always tired and unfortunately I'm starting to find excuses not to go....

I'm afraid this might be my last chance before I go with the f-it and start enjoying food guilt free ...

So hoping that a shock like a 12 week cycle might give me the pick me up and results that would motivate me for another year

Exactly

I'm afraid this might be my last chance before I go with the f-it and start enjoying food guilt free ...

So hoping that a shock like a 12 week cycle might give me the pick me up and results that would motivate me for another year
Oop just saw u were already on trt. Blast n cruise. :)

Exactly

If you are going to stay on TRT I would do blasts. I can't see the harm. I was 650 natty at 52 years old. I have been cruising with bloods around 1200 to 1400 for the last two years. I do two blasts a year and feel great. Even though 650 is a high natural level, doubleing it made a world of difference