Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Good to see you back in this thread Ozzy, you were gone for a while.
Hows life treating you?

What's up brother? I took a long break from the game, got my head on straight and back on track. All gains were lost but I'm already almost back to peak performance. Glad to be back, thanks.

What's up brother? I took a long break from the game, got my head on straight and back on track. All gains were lost but I'm already almost back to peak performance. Glad to be back, thanks.

Oz - judging by how you look in your avi, I will agree that you are almost back to peak performance. Your glutes look a little soft, but still great shape.:rolleyes:

Great to see you back around homie!

Oz - judging by how you look in your avi, I will agree that you are almost back to peak performance. Your glutes look a little soft, but still great shape.:rolleyes:

Great to see you back around homie!

Thank uncle bickle. That operation went well as you can tell ;) now I finally have an ass. I've talked to hotdog too but that's all pm type of stuff. Feels good to be back but we are still missing a few guys I liked and respected.

Thank uncle bickle. That operation went well as you can tell ;) now I finally have an ass. I've talked to hotdog too but that's all pm type of stuff. Feels good to be back but we are still missing a few guys I liked and respected.

Yeah hotdog is running free around here! (Pun intended)
Funny thing about him - I have him in my cell as Hotdog Meso. One night my wife was like "umm, you have a text message from someone named Hotdog". I felt so homo! ;)

Yeah hotdog is running free around here! (Pun intended)
Funny thing about him - I have him in my cell as Hotdog Meso. One night my wife was like "umm, you have a text message from someone named Hotdog". I felt so homo! ;)

Haha dude I have him under hotdog in my phone too and my wife asked a similar question. Because she knows I have homoerotic tendencies so all good.

My woman keep coming near me while i train and whisper in My ear: mmmmm I want to suck your cock right Now... So much!

dat bitch is trying to kill me while I lift. She probably hopes I drop some weight on my head! Ahaha

It's completely off topic but I tought this one was a good thread to share this piece of information

My woman keep coming near me while i train and whisper in My ear: mmmmm I want to suck your cock right Now... So much!

dat bitch is trying to kill me while I lift. She probably hopes I drop some weight on my head! Ahaha

It's completely off topic but I tought this one was a good thread to share this piece of information

Well, we need to see a picture in order to be able to properly assist and advise on your situation.

Oh, and just to be clear, the picture needs to be of her, without the cock you referenced.

Well, we need to see a picture in order to be able to properly assist and advise on your situation.

Oh, and just to be clear, the picture needs to be of her, without the cock you referenced.
Man I have posted my good share of pic on here :) you should research

There in here
She's hot:cool:

Man I have posted my good share of pic on here :) you should research

Same girl?! Oh I HAVE already seen her plenty then. I must have misread your post, because I thought you were talking about some other chick at your gym, separate from the ol' lady!

My bad fellas, I misread/misinterpreted your post thinking this was a different girl!

Mines still the hottest
4da3263ab66fe2a5ab779603a2d10d56.jpg

Same girl?! Oh I HAVE already seen her plenty then. I must have misread your post, because I thought you were talking about some other chick at your gym, separate from the ol' lady!

My bad fellas, I misread/misinterpreted your post thinking this was a different girl!

No no man. It's strange but she is The same as The one posted :)

Looks like she could be The one :) Who knows! As soon as she is done with her cut i'll post new pics. At The moment she is a bit higher on bf.

Sponsors

Latest posts