Ok lets see your ladies!!!

bare%20back_zpselujvacl.jpg

My best friend, lover and workout partner.....and for the guys in the know, yes it is who you think it is!
I would really like to see her bum.

Always like this view

Yep, that one is a classic. Some folks call it sexy, some call it "ready for rear entry", but mostly the fellas I know call it either "the 60 minutes after the date rape drug kicks in" or the "I'd better get this body disposed of quickly". Under any terms, it's a winner!

Good God TrySepts, is she still conscious in that pic?!?!

Sorry man, just messing around with you!

Now I'm wondering wth my ex is doing with the nudes I sent him:oops:
Maybe I'll start a thread for the ladies so we can get even lol

Here at Meso, the way that that problem is usually handled is that the female whose nudes are out there, gets revenge on said ex by sending said nudes to our expert panel of 'Random Nudes Viewers' to be inspected.

That TOOOOOTALLY gets the ex back EVERY TIME. It just drives them crazy, it's the ultimate revenge.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, @gr8whitetrukker and myself are the administrators of the aforementioned panel, and will see to it that your nudes are, ahem, delivered to the panel members.

Okay, this might be the most ridiculous thing I have posted in the last 12 months. Never mind me, carry on.

Could always take premtive action and just post them yourself :oops: ya know beat him to the punch so to speak:rolleyes:

Also I'm fairly certain 2 of my EXs were more then happy to send my photos to their friends so I think everyone does it but I may be mistaken

Could always take premtive action and just post them yourself :oops: ya know beat him to the punch so to speak:rolleyes:

Also I'm fairly certain 2 of my EXs were more then happy to send my photos to their friends so I think everyone does it but I may be mistaken
Lol, strong creep- beat me to it