Ok lets see your ladies!!!

And that's how you turn an X rated pic into a PG. I don't wanna dislike on ya as it really is nice, but there's no harm in hiding your silver marking tool!

I just see that on a bunch of people's post to be honest I don't even know what the fuck it is
its an app that creates a user friendly interface for forums, lots of forums use it. I don't like it. Even with a double VPN I wouldn't access anything questionable on the web with a mobile device connected to your billing info...but thats just me. It's easy to pinpoint your physical location down to a neighborhood block, IP address, internet provider, even cell phone manufacturer and model you are using at the time.

its an app that creates a user friendly interface for forums, lots of forums use it. I don't like it. Even with a double VPN I wouldn't access anything questionable on the web with a mobile device connected to your billing info...but thats just me. It's easy to pinpoint your physical location down to a neighborhood block, IP address, internet provider, even cell phone manufacturer and model you are using at the time.
Well looks like I'm fucked I'm on here 24/7 and I'm not using anything

Open redirect vulnerability in mobiquo/smartbanner/welcome.php in the Tapatalk (com.tapatalk.wbb4) plugin before 1.1.2 for Woltlab Burning Board 4.0 allows remote attackers to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via a URL in the board_url parameter.
Publish Date : 2015-01-15 Last Update Date : 2015-01-16
Code:
https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2014-8870/

Ok here you go you dirty bastards.

9962c454b50c9c6b90ddd2cb9b4c6b16.jpg

For you new guys that is not my fucking girl. She was Meso's biggest troll and apparently was a fan of yours truly. I have nightmares of these pics and others and figured I would share. I hear it's good to share traumatizing experiences.

For you new guys that is not my fucking girl. She was Meso's biggest troll and apparently was a fan of yours truly. I have nightmares of these pics and others and figured I would share. I hear it's good to share traumatizing experiences.
Hahahah, you finally did it!!!!!!!!