Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Hahahah, you finally did it!!!!!!!!

Ha you thought that was my wife? How fucking dare you bro. A few such as Trukk and Skull have see her and she is not that trash that I posted a pic of. If this wasn't a " show me your nude lady spread eagle" thread then I would post a pic of her here. Lol no disrespect but some things are meant for my eyes only. Now the way Trukk does it is quite elegant and nice. Plus I fucking love reese's peanut butter cups

she has the tightest pussy I've ever seen. Are you too busy looking at trannys to know what good pussy looks like?

Is that 'looking at trannys' bro or is that 'hiding under the bed scared shitless from tranny pics'?

Subtle difference, y'know ...

Ha you thought that was my wife? How fucking dare you bro. A few such as Trukk and Skull have see her and she is not that trash that I posted a pic of. If this wasn't a " show me your nude lady spread eagle" thread then I would post a pic of her here. Lol no disrespect but some things are meant for my eyes only. Now the way Trukk does it is quite elegant and nice. Plus I fucking love reese's peanut butter cups
Haha no way dude. I know who Alex was. I remember you talking about the pics she sent you and wondered if you would ever put them up. Fuck use all!

In my defense I don't post any thing more than pg13 of my actual girlfriend. The r rated stuff is all lays from the past. I wouldn't post any thing that degrades my girl. Maybe hypocritical but she's a beautiful lady that's earned my respect. The others not so much lol

wasn't it you that posted the tranny pic? lol. I'm too lazy to read through the last few pages again.

I was bud lol. I was told trannies are the best of two worlds. I can agree they can be beautiful people but get slightly concerned about that cock of theirs. I would say - and maybe I am a boring person - that the cock may even be slightly off putting in a sexual situation.

D

You've got a good one kap! Not many women share the passion of training! You can tell she's dedicated...very nice physique!

Thanks bro

Yeh she is awesome to train with aswell, she just doesnt get the whole slap on the back before deadlifts and squats lol she keeps saying im not one of the boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of my lady. She's naturally thin and since we've dated she's put on a solid 15 lbs and never looked better in my opinion of hers. You're a lucky man. Girls who train back are worth putting a ring on in my book.